Cricut Questions

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Original Poster
My DD is interested purchasing a Cricut but there are so many variations and costs. She has many questions that we can't seem to find answers to. Help please.

-What are the major differences between Cricut Expression, Cricut Expression II and Cricut Explore. Are there any major features that make any of these models a must have?

-Are the cartridges compatible with all the models or are the cartridges model specific?

-Are there any other accessories that need to be purchased that are not included with the machine that are necessary options right away?

ratherbeinwdw

I can't answer your questions, but I would like to suggest you check QVC or HSN online as one of them puts those machines on as their daily special a lot, and they always add stuff to the purchase you can't get in the stores. They will probably have videos also. I think it's HSN, but I watch both, so I could easily be wrong.
Additionally, you get 30 days to try it out and if your DD decides she doesn't like it after all, then you can send it back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom