Creative WDW Vacation Video

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
The camcorder I have is no slouch. It's a Canon HF G10 (Very few camcorders have this feature.)

I'm a pro videographer and I use the Canon HF G10 as a Broll camera. It produces some great footage for being so small and because of the larger sensor it performs as well in lowlight as most DSLR's. It's one bad@$$ piece of kit.

Keep up the good work. KUDOS!

cvw

I'm a pro videographer and I use the Canon HF G10 as a Broll camera. It produces some great footage for being so small and because of the larger sensor it performs as well in lowlight as most DSLR's. It's one bad@$$ piece of kit.

Keep up the good work. KUDOS!

Thanks! I think the problem with the HF G10 isn't the camera, it's the operator. I need to really sit down and go through the owner's manual.

cvw

One word - Awesome! Great Job. I would love to do something like this but
1. My family would never cooperate
2. I don't have the talent to make something that cool.

You obvioulsy enjoy working with video editing and everyone commenting on it being "too much work" isn't getting the point that you're doing something you obvioulsy enjoy not to mention reliving your vacation with your wonderful family.
Thanks! You're definitely right that I enjoy doing it. In fairness, when I read the earlier comments, it sounded like they were comparing my video to professional work. Usually people compare it to other family videos...and I tend to fare pretty well. If they're comparing it to the works of professionals, then I'm flattered.

I admit it's a strange hobby, which I really didn't see coming. After Disney used us on their commercials, our friends (and my kids) have come to expect this. As long as I keep doing something new, and as long as the family enjoys it, we'll keep doing it.

My plan is to do two of these a year. Right now I'm finishing up this year's Christmas video.

Mikester71

LOVED everything about the video; song included!!! (The All-American Rejects - Move Along, for all those who didn't know, or didn't care) :p :sohappy:

GMRO

VERY KEWL!

Both the wife and I enjoyed it. Lots of work - but the final cut speaks for itself.

Thanks for posting.

ACTUALLY - all your posted videos of your family are pretty KEWL! Looks like you have lots of memories VERY well kept and produced!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom