Creations Shop opening this summer

hpyhnt 1000

You guys need some signs?

Also up in the breezeway, per Blog Mickey:
1631542284922.png

1631542333278.png

So many signs is rather excessive in my opinion - the two on the end are only about 20 feet apart from each other.

Should have gone with just one sign between each set of doors instead of putting them above every door.

James Alucobond

It's part of a larger signage and wayfinding system being implemented throughout the park that is, frankly, a thousand times more tasteful than what's been there for the last two decades and, while not as low profile as the original, is an improvement in terms of being able to locate specific functional areas of the building. I'm also glad they're actually sticking to their guns on a unified font for the park and hope they aren't swayed by folks who think it's boring.

tanc

One day until we find out if it's a worthy successor, mostly concerned about the merch. The mouse gear may not have had the best layout, but as I said before, it had some of the best merch I could find on property. There were multiple times that I found things I could not find anywhere else there.

Disstevefan1

It's part of a larger signage and wayfinding system being implemented throughout the park that is, frankly, a thousand times more tasteful than what's been there for the last two decades and, while not as low profile as the original, is an improvement in terms of being able to locate specific functional areas of the building. I'm also glad they're actually sticking to their guns on a unified font for the park and hope they aren't swayed by folks who think it's boring.
Tasteful, and a happy coincidence, a lower cost to implement and maintain.

As for the name, "Creations Shop" I do not understand that name.... Maybe it stands for "creating revenue for the shareholder"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom