Cranium Command possible comeback?

Rob562

Ignoring the fact that the show can't come back in its old theater, Cranium Command was one of those shows that could *easily* have been updated. The cartoons and animatronic dialog could've stayed the same, they just needed to shoot new video content for the "story" in the eyes and the celebrity body part appearances.

-Rob

Cmdr_Crimson

Ignoring the fact that the show can't come back in its old theater, Cranium Command was one of those shows that could *easily* have been updated. The cartoons and animatronic dialog could've stayed the same, they just needed to shoot new video content for the "story" in the eyes and the celebrity body part appearances.

-Rob

They should Reeeeallly look to their left side *Cough* *Cough* ;)
Listen%20Quiz%20007.jpg

Mike S

They should Reeeeallly look to their left side *Cough* *Cough* ;)
Listen%20Quiz%20007.jpg
OMG, instant flashback. Great memories flooding in. I remember the old topiaries and how they use to have a merchandise cart outside the ride. Excitedly telling my dad to take pictures of all the Dinosaurs in the ride (no flash of coarse). Man I love this ride.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The only way it could make a comeback is if:

a. They revamp and re-open Wonders of Life as a whole.
-or-
b. They evict Monsters Inc from Tomorrowland and place the show in that building, while moving Monsters Inc. over to an expansion of Pixar Place at DHS.

Given the cost of doing either one, I will advise you to not hold your breath.

I still have always enjoyed the thought of them bringing it back into a small theater within one of the Innoventions buildings..

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Some people on the forum state that they have seen Cranium Command, very much intact, unlike what they want to believe. These fine people state that they have in fact seen inside Cranium Command's ride area, and it looks like they might even be trying to repair the ride! Do you fine folks think it could be possibly coming back?

I've never heard/seen any of these rumors around here... Although I do remember seeing some posts with a few things that had some "red stickers on them" a good while ago.

WDWEpcotCenter posted these pictures on Instagram and he said they were taken very recently!

4008db5783923bf02f9eb69da19d1125_zps4e4ce704.jpg

382d007848aaf17938dff65fba798f1c_zps55de1519.jpg

Notice the markings on them? You can see the red sticker on the MET logo, I wonder what it is for

EDIT: Aaaaaand at one point Buzzy had a "lazy eye" but was fixed and there was scaffolding up around him. Not sure what was going on with the scaffolding though. This was also a good while back though.

http://instagram.com/p/fX-Immm0og/

Last edited:

tdpolo26

Actually nope, just looking for someone to exchange information on whatever happened to poor Buzzy.

Correct, insiders verify that the vehicles used in the ride are literally dismantled to spare parts, so no reemployment for Captain Braddock.
Couldn't they just reprogram star tours to do it......for a throwback event ?????
Not that they would

tdpolo26

I have solved the riddle this is going to be the command post for next gen....this way they can watch all the parks from here....I bet phase 2 is to turn it into a giant transformer to watch of the parks....maybe they could use it to stop tour groups from line cutting...would lasers in the eyes be asking to much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom