Cranium Command possible comeback?

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
Yes, that a boat ride through a garden makes you feel guilt....
It depends how you look at it, that's all.
But I really think the message of the later half of the ride (not the part where you are going through the garden) pretty much tells us we need to keep the world in better shape then it is now.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
Cranium Command was a show about a character named Buzzy who is Recruited to work inside the Cortex of a Young Boy and command his body crew to maintain stability....For further information I address this Tribute video Martin has made so you know what the show was like..

Ah yes, thank you, but I have already seen this video.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
That's fine..But, I was replying to the post that ask the question what the show was about...:banghead:
Oh, well thank you anyways!

Edit: I thought you were talking to me because it showed up in my notices box as you talking to me for some reason.

Last edited:

Mike S

Cranium Command was a show about a character named Buzzy who is Recruited to work inside the Cortex of a Young Boy and command his body crew to maintain stability....For further information I address this Tribute video Martin has made so you know what the show was like..

So I finally watched it and I just have one question. DISNEY Y U NO MAKE ATTRACTIONS LIKE THIS ANYMORE?!?!?!?!?!
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom