Cranium Command possible comeback?

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
Then don't insinuate there's some sort of rumor afoot. The ride is closed, the pavilion repurposed. Both would take an immense infusion of time, effort and capital to bring them up to viability....
I guess you are correct. Considering the fact that they have now made the pavilion into a Wine and Food festival pavilion, and that the ride is now beyond repair. But still, I think it would be nice if they would bring back a ride like this, or similar to it.

ProfSavage

A guilt ride is a ride that makes you feel bad about yourself, which most rides at epcot are. For example, The Land tells us we need to treat the land better.

yep-seems-legit-thumb.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

So I finally watched it and I just have one question. DISNEY Y U NO MAKE ATTRACTIONS LIKE THIS ANYMORE?!?!?!?!?!

WDC Has lacked on the idea of original park creativity for several years now...Immersed storylines, Unique exclusive park characters and memorable songs that made the attractions great where reasons people came back to enjoy them..

Mike S

WDC Has lacked on the idea of original park creativity for several years now...Immersed storylines, Unique exclusive park characters and memorable songs that made the attractions great where reasons people came back to enjoy them..
Yeah it really does stink. I like movie based rides as much as anyone but it was rides like Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Spaceship Earth that made me love WDW in the first place :( Totally agree on the songs too.

FettFan

Some people on the forum state that they have seen Cranium Command, very much intact, unlike what they want to believe. These fine people state that they have in fact seen inside Cranium Command's ride area, and it looks like they might even be trying to repair the ride! Do you fine folks think it could be possibly coming back?

The only way it could make a comeback is if:

a. They revamp and re-open Wonders of Life as a whole.
-or-
b. They evict Monsters Inc from Tomorrowland and place the show in that building, while moving Monsters Inc. over to an expansion of Pixar Place at DHS.

Given the cost of doing either one, I will advise you to not hold your breath.

RedFurredCadet

Someone sure is on a roll to get their post count up.:cautious:
Actually nope, just looking for someone to exchange information on whatever happened to poor Buzzy.
I would rather see a Body Wars comeback...but that has been torn up for a long time now.
Correct, insiders verify that the vehicles used in the ride are literally dismantled to spare parts, so no reemployment for Captain Braddock.

Last edited:

raven

Cranium Command is long gone, sorry. While it hasn't been completely demolished yet, the state of that attraction is beyond repair. The queue is used as prep areas for F&G and F&W for the Festival Center and the theater is set up for cash register training for seasonal employees who are hired to work the kiosks for those festivals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom