Crab Legs in the World?

My wife and I will be headed down on Sunday and we both have a hankering for Crab Legs (her Snow and Me Alaskan King). Where is the best place in WDW to get these?

I have searched the menus at WDWIG and found what looks to be 3-4 restaurants that serve crab legs.

Fultons
Cap'n Jacks
and both Rainforest Cafes.

Have we missed any and what are the opinions of the restaurant/legs at each place? I have talked to some people that have been to Fulton's and the reviews have generally resulted with a response of "over-priced".

Thanks in advance.

moonchild

Try Cape MAy Cafe. They have a sea food buffet. I think ya can get legs for extra. We are dining there on Dec 3rd. ( our 1st night in the World).

Upvote 0

EnSkywalker

Original Poster
I saw Cape May but for my wife it would turn out to be a bucket of crab legs for the $12 plus the $24 to enter the buffet. She's not a big seafood fan outside of crab legs.

Upvote 0

bearboysnc

Originally posted by EnSkywalker
I have searched the menus at WDWIG and found what looks to be 3-4 restaurants that serve crab legs.

Fultons
Cap'n Jacks
and both Rainforest Cafes.

The best thing to get at Rainforest Cafe is rubber snakes and stuffed animals:animwink: if you know what I mean

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Id say go for Fulton's They arent cheap but the food and atmosphere is great!! Belle

I totally agree! My brother and I split the "Crab and Lobster Experience for Two". It was AWESOME! (I can also recommend the escargot and oysters on the half shell . . .):slurp:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Definately go to Cape May.

The buffet is great and it is twelve dollars for the bucket of crab legs to go with the buffet. This way you get a lot of vareity with you meal instead of just the crab.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom