CP Question

Tenny317

Original Poster
Hey y'all!!

I was wondering two things. One is that I got this letter from the CP saying that they recieved my resume and documented my phone interview and that it is going to take an additional 3-4 weeks to give me an answer. I was wondering if a. anybody got the same letter and b. does anybody know what that means. Like is it a bad or good omen? I'm mucho nervous bc I want this soooo bad

coilback

There's probably something in your background that they have to look further into (as they told us, anything more than a speeding ticket, takes a bit longer to research). I had to go through that process bc I had an incident when I was younger (had a knife in my car that was apparently illegal and was pulled over for doing nothing wrong...needless to say, it was eventually dismissed), but had to tell them and it took about 4 weeks to get my letter. The upside is, I DID get my acceptance letter and I'm slotted to head over on January 7th. So it doesn't mean anything bad, just that they have to make sure you aren't too naughty, heh.

BTW, this should probably be moved to the College Program board...

Tenny317

Original Poster
i've never done anything wrong though before...not a blip on my record...the worst thing about me is that I have a tattoo on my hip which is not supposed to be a problem...so I don't know if that applies to me

and i never know how to move anything to another board...i'm a little lost when it comes to that

coilback

Not sure, all I know is that is what caused delays for two of us at my school. Either way, there's something there that makes them feel they need to look into something.

I think the moderator has to move the thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom