CP: A Disney Distopia to Some

kal1484

You all can moan and complain about the program ALL you want.

But you can't deny the fact that I am personally having the time of my life, and so what? My degree is one more semester away. I am having a blast! It is so worth it! :sohappy:

Shaman

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
You all can moan and complain about the program ALL you want.

But you can't deny the fact that I am personally having the time of my life, and so what? My degree is one more semester away. I am having a blast! It is so worth it! :sohappy:

YAY for Kelly!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:wave:

markc

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
Ok, hold on for a sec, guys....

SO...... lol....what to do???!? I'm going to have to make my mind up pretty dang soon, that's for sure!

Any suggestions? Comments? :)

I think in your situation it's fine. You go to a local school, you're able to take summer classes easily to offset leaving school for a semester, and this is your first chance to get away from home. So long as you get a decent role (I'd think twice before accepting the offer if it's something janitorial or in quick service food and beverage). Keep in mind that some of the extras that Disney promotes in the program don't actually happen (specifically, college credit for the program..most colleges will not give you credit for the classes at the WDWCP as they do not have a strong enough curriculum to transfer over).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom