couple time

Ademello192

We are leaving in 18 days and looking for something to do with my husband to have some couple time, we will be traveling with our three adult kids and sharing a room with one of them. Any suggestions? How is the Aloha Show? Is it for kids or could it be a fun thing to do?

lostpro9het

My DW and I have have been very fortunate to be able to take a few "Parent Only" trips over the last few years and we've found that things like walking around The World at night after illuminations with a drink, stopping here and there, is pretty awesome. Also, take a look at the list of tours Disney offers, there are a few that are pretty fun for a couple.

Upvote 0

Ademello192

Original Poster
Here's the cool thing about our kids, 23,22,20...they enjoy spending time with us. We have a blast and I wouldn't change it, but I feel like I need to have a scheduled night out with just us two. Is there a bar or lounge that anyone can suggest we can go and rest our feet and enjoy a drink with just us two?

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

We are leaving in 18 days and looking for something to do with my husband to have some couple time, we will be traveling with our three adult kids and sharing a room with one of them. Any suggestions? How is the Aloha Show? Is it for kids or could it be a fun thing to do?
How exciting!!! There are so many things to do as a couple!! You can walk around WS, then walk to Yachtsman Steakhouse, have a wonderful dinner, then hit Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk :) An Illuminations Cruise is always romantic as well. Or... schedule a couple's massage then walk, (well, actually float) through the park of your choice! :)

Upvote 0

luv

The Poly Luau is not just for kids. I don't know that it's the greatest Luau ever, but you could do that!

Don't know about bars, sorry. One time, I considered going to the bar at the Poly, but there were like 100 people standing around, waiting for drinks.

But, we have some drinkers on the boards! Someone will know!

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

Cali Grill is a good date. We have done a Boma dinner before too. World Showcase is a good idea, also check out the Boardwalk at night. Saana at Kidani would be a cool dinner. Downtown Disney may be fun. Or maybe a tour of the 3 monrail resort lounges.

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

I do not drink but I have read that the lounges at Port Orleans are pretty cool.

Tours: The wife and I did Wild Africa Trek together. That was fun. We also took a carriage ride at PORiverside. That was a nice time too.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

We always have at least one date night ever time we go down, time to enjoy to ourselves. We end up going to a nicer dinner and either spend the evening walking around the DTD area just enjoying the drinks and atmosphere etc.....or we hit the parks and do the adult rides. Then again our son is four.....but I dif recommend doing something not on your typical norm radar.

Upvote 0

GabeP

If you really wanted to splurge, you could try and book an ADR for V & A in the GF. Dress is semi formal, but the atmosphere is great and so is the food. Otherwise I also recommend standing on the beach of the SSL at the poly to watch the fireworks over MK. The Characters in Flight at DTD is fun as well.

Upvote 0

WellFedDave

Definitely take in Illuminations and take some extra time to walk World Showcase. Then cut over to Crescent Lake via the International Gateway. It's awesome at night. It's quiet and beautiful. Even if its late, the attendants at Beach Club, Yacht Club, and Boardwalk are happy to call a cab to get you back to your home resort. Usually for less than 10 bucks. Try the bar at Bluezoo inside of The Dolphin for some great cocktails.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Drinks and go for a walk on the poly beach? All the resorts have some sort of bar area, and many have pool bars as well. V&A is phenomenal, really depends if you are just looking for drinks and a quiet walk, or for a 3 hour $125 per meal. Heck, even just drinking around the MK monorail loop can be enjoyable.

Upvote 0

Zman-ks

Then watching Illuminations together with some wine would be even better!

That would be my suggestion...
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom