Rumor Country Bear Jamboree to be Replaced by Toy Story Show?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Mater's is also very well integrated into Radiator Springs. It feels like it belongs. RS having two flat rides with similar qualities is suspect but that wasn't the original design. The quality of RS and Racers also more than compensate for it.

I actually really like Luigi’s...

So that with RSR makes maters a low draw, mild amusement.

That would have changed the dynamics for aliens as well...one more better ride. It changes expectations and the experience.

But what about midway - you say??
It’s already old. It’s been done...it was a “must do” for too long because they never have had enough In studios. The effect is different than at dca

ToTBellHop

The schedule of innuendo, vague hints and rumors to fanboys thad ultimately go nowhere, you mean?
They don’t all go nowhere. Sometimes the Great Movie Ride and Universe of Energy dies. Other times Tower of Terror survives.

I don’t think I was that vague. Martin speaks in riddles like a British Sphinx, not me (I am not being mean—he’s more clever than me). I heard CBJ is leaving soon but not what the replacement is. It could be nothing. I don’t know.

Last edited:

jt04

They don’t all go nowhere. Sometimes the Great Movie Ride and Universe of Energy dies. Other times Tower of Terror survives.

I don’t think I was that vague. Martin speaks in riddles like a British Sphinx, not me. I heard CBJ is leaving soon but not what the replacement is. It could be nothing. I don’t know.

TS could be a 50th add. But long term plans could mean a reimagining of Frontierland. Just my theory.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

I don’t think I was that vague. Martin speaks in riddles like a British Sphinx, not me (I am not being mean—he’s more clever than me). I heard CBJ is leaving soon but not what the replacement is. It could be nothing. I don’t know.
Granted...some hit

Not exactly hall of fame completion percentage though...more like jakedelhomme

screamscape isn’t going to canton
TS could be a 50th add. But long term plans could mean a reimagining of Frontierland. Just my theory.
yep...part of that secret push to build 3 trillion dollars of new rides for a date on the calendar that won’t result in anymore profits
Nothing says, “Happy 50th!” quite like removing an opening day classic. We can all agree that the parks need more Toy Story, as well.
But haven’t you heard? Disney is going out of business on 10/1/2022...we gotta get these in

prberk

They should get the people who made the "O Mickey, Where Art Thou" CD, which was full of the best Nashville had to offer at the time, and similar folks to re-do the show. They would know how to keep the Western/medicine show revue theme while re-rerecording it in excellent audio. And upgrade the AAs. They should also still program a Christmas show regularly. It's a perfect people-eater that fits the theme. Not all attractions have to be thrill rides.

ToTBellHop

Granted...some hit

Not exactly hall of fame completion percentage though...more like jakedelhomme

screamscape isn’t going to canton
yep...part of that secret push to build 3 trillion dollars of new rides for a date on the calendar that won’t result in anymore profits

But haven’t you heard? Disney is going out of business on 10/1/2022...we gotta get these in
As long as the insiders here have a better batting average than Screamscape and Micechat, WDWMagic good enough for CNN.

Also, I don’t claim to be an insider. But one hears whispers if he listens. If he dares to share those whispers...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
As long as the insiders here have a better batting average than Screamscape and Micechat, WDWMagic good enough for CNN.

Also, I don’t claim to be an insider. But one hears whispers if he listens. If he dares to share those whispers...

View attachment 382842

Not a high bar to exceed 😉

Though once a reputable source says (or alludes...which is a low budget way of doing) that something is a “go” and then backs it off 2 years later with a “priorities changed”...then credibility suffers.

The tree never fell in the woods...that’s Jim hill’s job to “report” for fake clicks 😎

ToTBellHop

Not a high bar to exceed 😉

Though once a reputable source says (or alludes...which is a low budget way of doing) that something is a “go” and then backs it off 2 years later with a “priorities changed”...then credibility suffers.

The tree never fell in the woods...that’s Jim hill’s job to “report” for fake clicks 😎
I understand your skepticism.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom