News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Starship824

In the Parks
No
As a big Disney fan, and someone who loves classic Disney, I am going to guess the big surprise is that one of the songs will be Zip a dee doo dah. I mean, THAT song is ICONIC Disney. It would fit the new direction of the show, give a subtle nod to an extinct attraction, and it’s a beautiful ear worm that will make many fans happy!
They have been trying to erase every trace of SOTS and that song from the parks. Hell will have to freeze over for that to happen.

Mike S

Retheming Splash Mountain and then adding a song from SoTS into anything new screams PR disaster ngl.
Removing Splash Mountain in the first place also caused a PR storm. If it was left alone and Disney didn’t acknowledge anything nothing would’ve happened. Just look up how badly the Harry Potter video game “controversy” turned out for Warner Bros. last year ;)

CJR

Removing Splash Mountain in the first place also caused a PR storm. If it was left alone and Disney didn’t acknowledge anything nothing would’ve happened. Just look up how badly the Harry Potter video game “controversy” turned out for Warner Bros. last year ;)

What a world we live in when important decisions are made with the press in mind instead of your customers.

Not to say that the press is right or wrong, but that I think an overwhelmingly large amount of Disney's guests like the song. Who cares about them though, as long as they book their next vacation anyway? Sad times.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I feel like AI generated voices of dead people is more or less ready to go and Disney seems to be happy to use the tech at will... wouldn't shock me to see them use an AI generated Walt voice as an introduction to some classic attractions and this would be as good as any an attraction to try it out on to see how people respond. Not a full out hosting role, just a brief three or four sentence introduction to the attraction...

Mike S

A more sensible thought than my one other day, is it possible they keep the ending from the original show, starting with Henry singing Davy Crockett with Big Al's cameo remaining as is, with Blood on the Saddle, even if his song in the new show is different?
I could see them replacing Davy Crockett with You’ve got a Friend in Me or Woody’s Roundup. Way more relevant and honestly not that bad of a choice.

pdude81

A more sensible thought than my one other day, is it possible they keep the ending from the original show, starting with Henry singing Davy Crockett with Big Al's cameo remaining as is, with Blood on the Saddle, even if his song in the new show is different?
I could see them keeping Blood on the Saddle or the song from the trio just as fan service. Less so with "Mama, don't whoop little Buford".

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
No, it is something new.
intro-1698172250.jpg

celluloid

I could see them replacing Davy Crockett with You’ve got a Friend in Me or Woody’s Roundup. Way more relevant and honestly not that bad of a choice.

No More You got a friend in me. That song is already in too many attractions and venues.

You can hear it at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin(Instumental)
Toy Story Land(Instrumental)
On Slinky Dog Dash(sung by an Animatronic and on a giant music book)
In Toy Story Mania(Instrumental)

Other random venues and areas too long to mention.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom