Country Bear Jamboree closing for lengthy refurbishment in August

MerlinTheGoat

Seriously? TDO is the top of the chain of command in Orlando...granted there are folks above them in California,etc.... If the leadership wants something to happen or to not happen, they are the ones who push the policies down the chain of command to MAKE it so.

Under your "misconception" WDI would be free to do whatever they wanted to do to make the resort better... and granted I WISH this was the case... it is clearly not.....
I would advise you to ignore CBF. He (or she, whichever) has a history of posting personal attacks on other members who dare criticize TDO (TDO specifically oddly). That takes up a large chunk of hist posting history. He also has made the claim that he thinks WDI is in charge of budgeting decisions and that they're actually responsible for all the maintenance issues that plague the parks (or maybe he knows this is a lie and he's actually trying to shift blame for some reason because he thinks people here are stupid enough to believe that). This after even basically all the insiders have told him he's 100% wrong and that TDO and upper management and corporate heads are in fact to blame in most cases when things go wrong at Disney and WDW.

I've said this in the past, but CBF has a very suspicious obsession with defending TDO in particular and saying they have nothing to do with things they are factually and incontrovertibly responsible for. I do not know why, but he always responds to criticism levied towards TDO with insults and anger towards the people that do it, as if HE'S the one being personally offended in such remarks. I don't like to point fingers here or make assumptions about people here and what their intentions are, but I'll leave it at that.

I wish WDI were in charge as well. Or at least let off the leash more often. We've seen what amazing stuff they can pull off when the budget isn't so tight (Cars Land and DisneySea being recent examples).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom