Countries added to World Showcase

jbeechuk

North Korea. You could have a miniature replication of their prison camps, complete with starving and beaten prisoners! Enjoy!

cal1967

Why Australia?

It's pretty much the same as many western countries.

India for sure. Some representation of the middle east and Africa.

Australia is soooooooo different from other Western cultures. We Aussies def share some attributes, but we have a uniqueness in most things. Besides that where else could you find the Big Prawn, The Big Banana and a Dog on a Tuckerbox. ;-P

WDWVolFan

I would like to see Brazil; one, I'm Brazilian; two, it's by far one of the countries that brings the most tourists to WDW.

LucyK

I would like to see Brazil; one, I'm Brazilian; two, it's by far one of the countries that brings the most tourists to WDW.

I'm Brazilian as well and that's the last country I'd be interesting in visiting at EPCOT. And BTW quantity is not quality, just see the darned tour groups.

WDWVolFan

I'm Brazilian as well and that's the last country I'd be interesting in visiting at EPCOT. And BTW quantity is not quality, just see the darned tour groups.
Lucy, I agree.
I've been on both sides, in a group and on my own and the tour groups are bad. I tell everyone who plans a trip to Disney to avoid July because of the tour groups.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom