countdown to wdw trip..

abe_bb

pre trip diet? I think if we did that, it would have to be to expand our stomachs a bit for all the food we are planning on trying... :)

We are currently in sleepless nights mode with only 19 days left. And only 7 until our daughter starts kindergarten :eek:

We have already started packing the extra stuff (You know, the extra medicines, toilitries, stuff you buy specifically for the trip), and are getting ready to start packing everything else. We received our DME tags 2 days ago, and have our information out... we (well, maybe just me :) ) look over it every day. We just finalized our schedule for leaving and getting to the airport, and sat down and figured out our itenarary (tenative) for the trip...

We had most of our advanced reservations 90 days out, and just made our last reservation (50's primetime cafe) just last night, with no problems about times.

This is our first true family vacation, and my daughters first time to Disney... I think i am more excited about seeing her face when she sees the castle and the characters then I am about being there myself :) Her joy and happienss will make it all the more fun!

DisneyBunny

Heatherbell said:
LOL!!!
When I read this I had to stop and say "Did I write this, I don't remember posting to this thread". Sounds like somehting I would write, verbatim. We too are going in one month...

You know what they say about great minds :D
Maybe we'll see you in a month!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
abe_bb said:
pre trip diet? I think if we did that, it would have to be to expand our stomachs a bit for all the food we are planning on trying... :)

We are currently in sleepless nights mode with only 19 days left. And only 7 until our daughter starts kindergarten :eek:

We have already started packing the extra stuff (You know, the extra medicines, toilitries, stuff you buy specifically for the trip), and are getting ready to start packing everything else. We received our DME tags 2 days ago, and have our information out... we (well, maybe just me :) ) look over it every day. We just finalized our schedule for leaving and getting to the airport, and sat down and figured out our itenarary (tenative) for the trip...

We had most of our advanced reservations 90 days out, and just made our last reservation (50's primetime cafe) just last night, with no problems about times.

This is our first true family vacation, and my daughters first time to Disney... I think i am more excited about seeing her face when she sees the castle and the characters then I am about being there myself :) Her joy and happienss will make it all the more fun!

gee , i had to read who was writing this post because i thought it was my husband..lol our daughter is starting kindergarden next week also...so she will be missing a week of school...but this is also our first ever family of 4 trip to disney...we've always gone with other people...but this is just us...so excited..and we are staying at port orleans riverside as well....14 days...10 hrs to go...its funny because always here and there during our trip i always ask my husband,,"hay , do you think they're wdwmagic members??" he just does the typical head shake and say.."why don't you go ask them?"....cause i know that there is a bunch of us there at that magical place...

disneynutt1225

43 MORE DAYS!!!! :sohappy:

I've typed out the itinerary on excel, made our dining arrangements, booked our flights, booked DME, we already have our AP's...Other than that, I've been reading these boards EVERY DAY to the point where I'm annoying my fiance. And I think I've read my WDW for Couples about 10 times in the last two weeks.

Hey, if any of you need to find me, I'll be the one in the yellow poncho with Mickey on the back :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom