Countdown to 2019: 100-Day Number Photo Challenge

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
Happy New Year everyone! May your 2019 be filled with Disney magic! Thank you for playing along these last 100 days. It was a lot of fun to do this thread and to find all these numbers around Walt Disney World.

One Man's Dream?

Yes, that’s right! Number 1 is from the sign outside One Man’s Dream at Hollywood Studios. 😄

FAA53188-81B6-4621-9DB8-0C32928611C3.jpeg

15C63F18-0A7D-4E87-8DC6-211F0B3C6EC6.jpeg

I wanted to go to the DLP New Years Party! but my wife didn't want to fly all the way to France, so we're in Disneyland instead! :)

That’s awesome. Hope you had a great New Year’s Eve at Disneyland! 🎇🎆 The fireworks show at Disneyland Paris was incroyable.

Yes it was fun. But maybe next time set it up so its more fair for the rest of us. If you answer once and get it wrong you cant answer again. It gives the rest of us a chance. So many points were awarded for multiple guessers who got it wrong and got in again before others had a chance.

Thank you, that’s a fair point. In hindsight I should have indeed made some more rules to this game. I’ll keep it in mind.

I agree! Such a fun thread, especially for me, as it’s been the best count down to our trip. We are leaving in the am!

Yah, what a great way to start your new year! Enjoy your trip!

Here is one final bonus number to finish this game. Can you guess where this ZERO was found at Walt Disney World?

AA72A8B2-FB94-482D-BD69-4D97816303EE.jpeg

Last edited:

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Happy New Year everyone! May your 2019 be filled with Disney magic! Thank you for playing along these last 100 days. It was a lot of fun to do this thread and to find all these numbers around Walt Disney World.

Yes, that’s right! Number 1 is from the sign outside One Man’s Dream at Hollywood Studios. 😄

View attachment 337609

View attachment 337607

That’s awesome. Hope you had a great New Year’s Eve at Disneyland! 🎇🎆 The fireworks show at Disneyland Paris was incroyable.

Thank you, that’s a fair point. In hindsight I should have indeed made some more rules to this game. I’ll keep it in mind.

Yah, what a great way to start your new year! Enjoy your trip!

Here is one final bonus number to finish this game. Can you guess where this ZERO was found at Walt Disney World?

View attachment 337610
Swiss Family Treehouse

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
That concludes the countdown. Thank you all again for playing along. 😄

Congratulations to @Rinx for winning the photo challenge with 17 points! You get all the fame and glory and this beautiful trophy is for you:

🏆

Second place is shared by @DisneyOwl12 and @Tuvalu who have 13 points, and third place goes to @MattC with 12 points:

🥇@Rinx
🥈@DisneyOwl12
🥈@Tuvalu
🥉@MattC

The final scoreboard is as follows:
  1. @Rinx → 17 points
  2. @DisneyOwl12 → 13 points
  3. @Tuvalu → 13 points
  4. @MattC → 12 points
  5. @Ted Daggett → 9 points
  6. @ajrwdwgirl → 8 points
  7. @SourcererMark79 → 7 points
  8. @danyoung56 → 6 points
  9. @JIMINYCR → 6 points
  10. @The Empress Lilly → 4 points
  11. @dmw → 3 points
  12. @fizzieee → 3 points
  13. @Much-Pixie-Dust → 3 points
  14. @wdw2011por → 2 point
  15. @nated1226 → 2 points
  16. @Chagnee → 1 point
  17. @Chef Mickey → 1 point
  18. @dizowl → 1 point
  19. @Spirit of Adventure → 1 point
  20. @JJJ → 1 point
  21. @Kevin_W → 1 point
  22. @The Mighty Tim → 1 point
  23. @GSP Guy → 1 point

MattC

That concludes the countdown. Thank you all again for playing along. 😄

Congratulations to @Rinx for winning the photo challenge with 17 points! You get all the fame and glory and this beautiful trophy is for you:

🏆

Second place is shared by @DisneyOwl12 and @Tuvalu who have 13 points, and third place goes to @MattC with 12 points:

🥇@Rinx
🥈@DisneyOwl12
🥈@Tuvalu
🥉@MattC

The final scoreboard is as follows:
  1. @Rinx → 17 points
  2. @DisneyOwl12 → 13 points
  3. @Tuvalu → 13 points
  4. @MattC → 12 points
  5. @Ted Daggett → 9 points
  6. @ajrwdwgirl → 8 points
  7. @SourcererMark79 → 7 points
  8. @danyoung56 → 6 points
  9. @JIMINYCR → 6 points
  10. @The Empress Lilly → 4 points
  11. @dmw → 3 points
  12. @fizzieee → 3 points
  13. @Much-Pixie-Dust → 3 points
  14. @wdw2011por → 2 point
  15. @nated1226 → 2 points
  16. @Chagnee → 1 point
  17. @Chef Mickey → 1 point
  18. @dizowl → 1 point
  19. @Spirit of Adventure → 1 point
  20. @JJJ → 1 point
  21. @Kevin_W → 1 point
  22. @The Mighty Tim → 1 point
  23. @GSP Guy → 1 point

Congrats @Rinx!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom