Countdown to 2019: 100-Day Number Photo Challenge

JIMINYCR

1541434341592.jpeg

Rinx

I tried looking at the reflections on the side of the cart lol. Played LBV many times, definitely my favorite course on property. But I figured if you're not golfing, LBV is still an easily accessible guest area compared to Palm and Magnolia.

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

I tried looking at the reflections on the side of the cart lol. Played LBV many times, definitely my favorite course on property. But I figured if you're not golfing, LBV is still an easily accessible guest area compared to Palm and Magnolis.

Good guess. :D I'm not a golfer so I've not seen those carts.

Rinx

The Casey Jr. Circus/water play area train in Fantasyland? That 55 representing Disneyland opening perhaps? Didn't know the origin behind the numbers on those cars until this thread!

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
The Casey Jr. Circus/water play area train in Fantasyland? That 55 representing Disneyland opening perhaps? Didn't know the origin behind the numbers on those cars until this thread!

It’s the hotdog cart in the Fantasy Land Circus area.

Yes, this is in the Case Jr. Circus 🎪 area at Fantasyland, but it is not part of the train that is in the splash area. It stands by itself off the side as a food stand. The "55" represents Disneyland's opening year. The other train pieces in the splash area have the four opening years of Disney World's parks. I'll give you each a point for this one, as @Rinx guessed the area and then @MattC narrowed it down perfectly. Well done. 😄

055F.jpg

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster

Ted Daggett

Since that was answered in less than 10 minutes, and I noticed a 55 in one of my photos on my computer, I thought I would see if anyone knew where this 55 was located (for exhibition purposes only -- not included in Clyde's contest)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 30

MattC

Taking a look at the standings, @Ted Daggett is still in the lead with 8 points, followed closely by @Rinx and @MattC
  1. @Ted Daggett → 8 points
  2. @Rinx → 7 points
  3. @MattC → 6 points
  4. @danyoung56 → 5 points
  5. @ajrwdwgirl → 5 points
  6. @JIMINYCR → 3 points
  7. @fizzieee → 2 points
  8. @Much-Pixie-Dust → 2 points
  9. @The Empress Lilly → 2 points
  10. @Chagnee → 1 point
  11. @Chef Mickey → 1 point
  12. @dizowl → 1 point
  13. @Spirit of Adventure → 1 point
  14. @JJJ → 1 point

I am pretty sure this is the first thread I've ever set up watch alerts for. Love seeing that WDWMagic email alerting me to new post!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom