Countdown Clock says 180 days but couldn't make ADR's

courtney2006

So, I've been watching the days go down and down on the countdown clock. Today it finally reached 180 days. So, at 7:00 I'm on the phone getting ready to make my ADR for CRT Lunch. When they finally answered I was told that I have to wait one more day before they can take my ADR. According to their system they can only book through Aug. 17 and we're going on the 18th. Has this happend to anyone else? Anyway, I'll be back on the phone at 7:00 tommorow.:animwink:

slacker

The exact same thing happened to us about 6 days ago. I think it's because the trip countdown counts down the hours, minutes, seconds too. So although it said 180 days, it could've been plus 23 hours and so on...
I could be so wrong... we had to call back the next day too.
Anyways, Hooray for august!!

Upvote 0

mrneon606

I am arriving on Aug 17 and I had no problem calling yesterday and making reservations for my entire trip. I'd try calling back if I were you see what a different rep says. Just an FYI if you are planning on going to 1900 Park Fare they are closed for renovations during that time but what my representive didnt tell me was that they moved the characters meals to the Grand Floridian Cafe during that time. Have a good trip....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom