Count Down Clock

KnK

Original Poster
When I press on the clock next to my name on the trip countdown area, it says I need to be a member. I am a premium passholder so I thought this work work now.

What am I doing wrong?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
When I press on the clock next to my name on the trip countdown area, it says I need to be a member. I am a premium passholder so I thought this work work now.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi there,

It appears that the "&" in your user name is causing the problem. Steve is going to take a look at it for you.

KnK

Original Poster
Thanks for all the help. I'll be happy to change my name if needed!

KnK works for me as welll.

Thanks.

KnK

Original Poster
Thanks so much. I really really enjoy this site!

Took me awhile to sign up, but you've got me hooked!

KnK

Original Poster
Hi,

I don't think changing the name really fixed the problem! Sorry. Still shows up in the countdown as K&K and well as in my signature.

Sorry to cause such a fuse:(

KnK

Original Poster
Thank you thank you thank you! I know that my trip in 312 days away but somehow that countdowm makes me feel better!

imamouse

My trip countdown clock has stopped working. It's been stuck at 43 days for several days now. I've tried editing my profile and adding a space to my signature to get it moving again, but it is still stuck. Today is 31 Oct and I am scheduled to arrive at WDW on 10 Dec, so that should be 40 days.

I don't mean to complain - it's not a big deal at all. I just thought you would like to know IF something were wrong with your clock utility. If the issue is something I am not performing correctly, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

happymom52003

My trip countdown clock has stopped working. It's been stuck at 43 days for several days now. I've tried editing my profile and adding a space to my signature to get it moving again, but it is still stuck. Today is 31 Oct and I am scheduled to arrive at WDW on 10 Dec, so that should be 40 days.

I don't mean to complain - it's not a big deal at all. I just thought you would like to know IF something were wrong with your clock utility. If the issue is something I am not performing correctly, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mine is doing the same thing. The box below my signature has said 32 days for several days now. However, when I click on the box and it goes to the page that shows the days, hours and minutes, it has the correct number of days.

Edit: I clicked on several other members countdowns, and they all seem to be doing this.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

You should be all set now - thanks for letting me know :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Mine is doing the same thing. The box below my signature has said 32 days for several days now. However, when I click on the box and it goes to the page that shows the days, hours and minutes, it has the correct number of days.

Edit: I clicked on several other members countdowns, and they all seem to be doing this.

Fixed now :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom