Could y'all do me big favor and pray for me really hard?

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
Ok,I just came up with this wild idea a few minutes ago..I am going to ask my parents tomorrow if me and my sister can go to disney world by ourselves...my parents are pretty easygoing,but i dont think they would like this idea too much,so could you please please please pray that they say yes?? i want to go more than anything!!!!:cry:

Scooter

Don't be offended if I don't pray for you Freak...

These days most of my prayers are aimed at our troops in Afghanistan.

It's about Prioritys my friend.

I do hope that you get to go to Disney World though. ;)

2much2do

I know you really want to go to Disney, and I can sympathize with you on that. However, going by yourselves? How old are you adn your sister? The times we are living in are bad. Two young girls traveling alone could be dangerous. And I see you would be coming from Louisiana. How would you get there? If I were your mom, I would probably say "No" as well. I really hope you and your family are able to make some Disney plans soon, though!

DisJosh

From the looks of your profile your a bit young...and even with parents consent you would not be allowed to stay at a resort alone.

I started running around the parks by my self when I was 13 and that was with my mom along for the trip and I was with a friend. But I am a boy and I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but you are a fairly young girl and there are ALOT of dangerous people around even in WDW.

If I were a parent I would definately NOT let you go. Seeing your sister will be with you either way just work out a trip for the whole family and then when you're down there you can work out a system for you and your sister to get some alone time in the parks w/o the parents. ;)

melittahauser

Hi Heather,
You know I have to agree with some of the other people here. I think you're a little young to go it alone. Not everyone and everything at Disney World is good, especially the everyone. Unfortunately for you, you are growing up in a tougher time than I did. As far as praying for you I think that was cute, not everyone can remove themselves to think like you do, a young person with a dream and wish. Keep on dreaming and your dreams will come true. Don't stop asking for your prayers either. I just know you'll get to Disney World probably sooner than you think:)
Have a great day Healther and keep those dreams coming!
Melitta

Tenn Disney Dad

Sorry...but as other responses have said, you're a bit on the young side to be venturing out. Your prayer should be for more wisdom in knowing when the timing is right to spread your wings a bit more and with parental blessings. That time will come. Having patience is a difficult thing when you're young but it can be achieved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom