Could we see a return of Wishes?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Since we, amazingly, have no catch all thread for these things; I just thought I'd drop in this one and say that viewing HEA from Fantasyland is a truly superb experience!! Like WOW! If you're a nerd like me who enjoys seeing a bit of the "behind the scenes" of the effects during the show I highly recommend it. I loved watching the low level pyro shoot off from the roofs and even watching the spotlights in action. The spots are something else. Its crazy how intricately programmed they are :eek: Also I didn't know there are two sets of spots back there. You have the big ones in my pic below and then there is a smaller strip behind them. I thought they were all the same! And of course you are surrounded by fireworks the entire time coming from the castle and the launch pad behind the NFL area. If you've seen the show hundreds of times and want a different perspective, of just how literally amazing this spectacle is, watch from here. You won't regret it!

thumbnail
We did Wishes like that at least once a trip. Great fun.

If you like intricate programming go and stand in front of AmAd with your back to the lagoon for RoE. The laser patterns (often missed during chaos) are amazing. The new laser programming isn’t as impressive from this point of view but still well worth a watch. If you’re lucky to see them without interruption.

Walt Disney1955

Wishes was great, and I loved it and thank God for Youtube to take me back to those moments but Happily Ever After is still good. But forget this, focus on them getting back Spectromagic. They don't have a parade and there was never a better one than this one. Spectromagic was basically a perfect parade when it came to visual and music.

wdwfan22

For all eternity!!! :eek: Or until we get a new show and I become the person I'm ranting against if it doesn't live up to HEA o_O

I don't know how anyone can watch really any part of the show and not get chills or nearly cry; especially the moment when Tinker Bell flies over the audience. Like gah!! I never remember being this touched by Wishes, ever.

Sorry but while happily ever after is a nice show and visually appealing it’s has no emotional impact on me what’s so ever. Wishes on the other hand A completely different story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom