Could we get Indiana Jones at DHS

Tank Man

Original Poster
Meanwhile I'm over here just wondering why CTX gets such a hard time? Yeah its not Indy but I love getting sucked up in it's story and atmosphere. I would be legitimately sad if it goes the way of the dino.
I do like the Dino ride, don’t think I don’t.
But some rumors suggest it but people say it is likely in DHS but also MIGHT NOT BE from others as it is on the table but is at the stage most other ideas don’t survive and it might not happen at all.

QuasiNoFroyo

Dinosaur does have full body animatronics but they have aged, I mentioned they could just renovate it which I hope does happen as I never got to see the animatronics properly working and feeling alive
Same can be argued about so many other rides at Disney World at the moment (Splash Mountain, Carousel of Progress, Gran Fiesta Tour, Frozen Ever After, Expedition Everest, etc.).

Disneylover152

Something weird I've noticed about Dinosaur is I feel like Disney fans trash it but I consistently hear from friends who aren't really Disney fans that Dinosaur was amazing and they rode it multiple times. My friends are in WDW right now and they spent rode Dinosaur 4 times in a row and said it's their favorite ride at Animal Kingdom.

Tank Man

Original Poster
Something weird I've noticed about Dinosaur is I feel like Disney fans trash it but I consistently hear from friends who aren't really Disney fans that Dinosaur was amazing and they rode it multiple times. My friends are in WDW right now and they spent rode Dinosaur 4 times in a row and said it's their favorite ride at Animal Kingdom.
I have not been on it in over half a decade and the same is said for WDW. I do remember liking the ride as it ain’t to popular on most days since Pandora opened with “better” attractions (as said by critics). They should overhaul Dinoland so it could have a better theme which is possible as since it is not that popular, many people probably won’t care if Dino Rama is closed for the 50th in 2021 as Dinosaur could be open but then get an overhaul later but that is speculation. It is a great ride but it does not live up or stand the test of time as it is tied into an IP (of the same name, Dinosaur).

Tank Man

Original Poster
Dude, this is not a rumor. You're making it all up. Cut it out.
This has been a rumor,
For a long time but also it has been a rumor of it replacing Dinosaur/Dinoland which could happen. I will get the source and links later but it is a rumor that even has been mentioned on these forums by people who work at Disney but they do say they have it on the table, not green lit or having proper plans. They are thinking and I bet they instead might just completely make a Indy area in DHS or a ride featuring the new Indy movie if it does well enough

Tank Man

Original Poster
Same can be argued about so many other rides at Disney World at the moment (Splash Mountain, Carousel of Progress, Gran Fiesta Tour, Frozen Ever After, Expedition Everest, etc.).
Very true,
Yeti must return to OG form when they can fix it,
Splash Mountain needs some better animatronics,
etc.

Tank Man

Original Poster
Is this armchair Imagineering, or do you have a source for an actual rumor?
I will be working on a proper armchair imagineering idea for an Indy ride that will go into vast detail.
When I simply mention an idea I don’t think it belongs in that thread. But if I actually go into proper detail which I sort of did (by accident) will go into the other thread

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom