Could we get Indiana Jones at DHS

Tank Man

Original Poster
I must quickly say that this is highly possible and I believe could work. It could just be a port of the Indi-Adventure from DL/TDS. It could feature different things like what Tokyo did but use a similar story and same layout. Is this possible and could this work. I think it won’t bring big numbers unless it has lots of differences. I want it to happen as the closest we get is it is Dinosaur and that needs to change as it is not received well and is not as good as the new Avatar rides which are the new centerpiece attractions

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I must quickly say that this is highly possible and I believe could work. It could just be a port of the Indi-Adventure from DL/TDS. It could feature different things like what Tokyo did but use a similar story and same layout. Is this possible and could this work. I think it won’t bring big numbers unless it has lots of differences. I want it to happen as the closest we get is it is Dinosaur and that needs to change as it is not received well and is not as good as the new Avatar rides which are the new centerpiece attractions

Is this armchair Imagineering, or do you have a source for an actual rumor?

Tank Man

Original Poster
Well I agree that ctx probably needs a replacement.

But an obsolete LFL franchise may not be the way to go
CTX/Dinosaur should go but should be a new story and not an obsolete one, I think they don’t know what to do as Bob Iger likes rides that are based off of IP’s do I don’t see anything happening to Dinoland until something happens. I think they had plans for Dinoland if the Good Dinosaur did well but it flopped. I think it will sit there.

QuasiNoFroyo

I want it to happen as the closest we get is it is Dinosaur and that needs to change as it is not received well and is not as good as the new Avatar rides which are the new centerpiece attractions
I'm sorry, but Na'vi River Journey is NOT a better ride than Dinosaur! Not counting Primeval Whirl, Triceratop Spin, and the Wildlife Express Train (if that even counts as a ride), NRJ has got to be the weakest ride in all of AK.

QuasiNoFroyo

River Journey at least has stuff to look at. Dinosaur has... a head on a stick.
But Dinosaur has A LOT more animatronics (and some full-bodied ones at that) and MUCH fewer projections (which are also a nuisance on The Seas with Nemo and Friends). Dinosaur also at least has a comprehensible storyline.

Last edited:

Tank Man

Original Poster
But Dinosaur has A LOT more animatronics (and some full-bodied ones at that) and MUCH fewer projections (which are also a nuisance on The Seas with Nemo and Friends). Dinosaur also at least has a comprehensible storyline.
Dinosaur does have full body animatronics but they have aged, I mentioned they could just renovate it which I hope does happen as I never got to see the animatronics properly working and feeling alive

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom