Could the Disney*Pixar Film Festival Be Coming To An End?

nickys

Premium Member
So a
Disagreed. It's a huge waste of a 4d theater space. Movie previews make sense in One Man's Dream... The film is a bit dated now anyways.

...I'd much prefer them to do no movie previews at all but oh well.
So a movie about Walts life is a bit dated? In an exhibition about the man himself? 🙄 I for one love seeing actual footage of him.

yensidtlaw1969

So a movie about Walts life is a bit dated? In an exhibition about the man himself? 🙄 I for one love seeing actual footage of him.
I think they were commenting less on the premise and more on the presentation.

I'd love to see a newly assembled film about Walt's life in the One Man's Dream Theater. The way they've chipped away at One Man's Dream over the years is disappointing.

TikibirdLand

So a

I'd love to see a newly assembled film about Walt's life in the One Man's Dream Theater. The way they've chipped away at One Man's Dream over the years is disappointing.
The American Experience episodes were really great at telling Walt's story; both the good and the bad. It was really well-balanced. it would be great if they could tell the highlights in an interesting way. They do a good job now with the multi-plane camera setup. Wish they were as detailed with other subjects that we all know about such as the NY World's fair and the attractions that came from it, animatronics, his visits to South America and Europe, etc. Not sure if they really need to focus on his failures so much (this is about One Man's Dream, after all).

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Agreed.

I also think they should move the dedicated Walt film/museum over to Main Street as an attraction.. Similar to the exhibit outside of Lincoln at Disneyland.

Indy_UK

I would expect that now stuff in Epcot is being completed, I would be surprised if they announce a re-imagining for the whole Imagination Pavilion. Give Figment the love he deserves with new attraction.

AKL2003

IF this pavilion is on the "schedule" to be redone, Disney would have to come at it full force!! Old school amazing dark ride with Dreamfinder AND a rethought/redone modern theater with next level effects, as i believe this would be THE most scrutinized refurbishment in the history of WDW ( and rightfully so). I just don't see it happening that way though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom