Could Rio possibly be the main E-Ticket attraction of the Brazil Pavilion?

Damon7777

-- you're at an amusement park, why not just build a roller coaster? Why do you need a motion simulator of a roller coaster?

......reminds me of DCA (Disney California Adventure). Why did Disney build a theme park about California in California? Seems to me one can do the real white water rapids instead of the fake Grizzly River Run or ride a real oceanside rollercoaster instead of a fake steel replica or drive around Hollywood/Beverly Hills and spot living celebrities, if that is your thing, instead riding past absurd AA's like Drew Carry Tim Allen or Cher.

Trackmaster

......reminds me of DCA (Disney California Adventure). Why did Disney build a theme park about California in California? Seems to me one can do the real white water rapids instead of the fake Grizzly River Run or ride a real oceanside rollercoaster instead of a fake steel replica or drive around Hollywood/Beverly Hills and spot living celebrities, if that is your thing, instead riding past absurd AA's like Drew Carry Tim Allen or Cher.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom