Could Fox sci-fi enrich Tomorrowland?

TwilightZone

Wait... doesn't Fox own the movie "Robots"? I still don't want Fox in Tomorrowland (Unless it's Fox McCloud, and Universal already has Nintendo locked in). And I ESPECIALLY don't want any Futurama in my Disneyland! :D
Futurama is fantastic though! I for one would love to see the unused ride concept reused for star tours.

Phroobar

Wait... doesn't Fox own the movie "Robots"? I still don't want Fox in Tomorrowland (Unless it's Fox McCloud, and Universal already has Nintendo locked in). And I ESPECIALLY don't want any Futurama in my Disneyland! :D
Robots? There is a stinker of a movie. What's the point if you can't have Robin Williams as Fender.

Rich T

Futurama is fantastic though! I for one would love to see the unused ride concept reused for star tours.
Futurama is a good show, but I don't want its cynical view of the future in Tomorrowland. If they open a third park, they can call it Downer World, and that's where they can put Futurama, Alien, and other high-quality IPS that should not be part of DL.
(Edit) Titan A.E....The Orville...

Last edited:

rebelk73

Honestly, look to other parks for your tomorrowland answers. Think Tron. You are not going to see Aliens or any other IP above. When Disney starts to look at those IP's Disneyland will stop being the park that we all love. Let Universal buy rights to those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom