Costumes for MNSSHP?

Abraham's Mommy

Hi everyone,

My husband, 18 month old son and I will be attending the party on 9/14. Can anyone direct me to where I can purchase real authentic Disney costumes on the internet? The Disney store will not have costumes in stock by then and I would like to have my son dressed nicely.

Thanks for all your helo:wave:

mouselvrmom

I'm betting that disneyshopping.com will have their costumes out soon, if not already. I would imagine by August. I have already started getting halloween costume catulogues in the mail.

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

I was told that the Disney Store will be putting out there costumes August 15 or 16. I used to work there and they were always out by the middle of August. They already have a few out now. Ratatouille and Pirates. Good luck. Also if you look at Disney shopping.com-- look at the clearance area and there are a several to choose from. but again you have to go to the clearance part of the website. Have a great time!! I will be there on Halloween!!!!

Upvote 0

MrsPortiaB

Costumes on Disneyshopping.com are up as of now! :wave:

Here's a direct link to the boy's costume section: http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=11840&Nu=p_productID

Now just as a friendly tip, when we went to MNSSHP last September temps were in the 90's. A full body costume will probably be too much for a little one. I was wearing a black Disney MNSSHP shirt and was sweating to death. I got my husband the Goofy costume off this site and he ended up just wearing the hat cause it was so hot. :wave:

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

We will also be attending the MNSSHP (in October though). Last year we took our 4 yr olds costume from home and it was soooo hot we could not have him wear it. Keep that in mind.

If you don't find a costume prior to your trip, they always have them at Yankee Trader (MK outside of the haunter mansion).

Niki

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom