Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreday3

That is a fancy setup….anyone else thinking they want to come back as a cat or dog :)

Oh, you have no idea. (you can even see his window seat...)

This cat is a King.

new tree.jpg
new tree 2.jpg

hopemax

Here are my three monster cats - love them totally. One is deaf with a bad leg, one has neurological disorders, and the other allergies we're struggling to keep in check. Buncha misfits
I hear ya. The all black cat in my photo is 18. He has almost no teeth, has asthma so he’s on an inhaler and prednisolone. The pred gives him constipation so he’s on lactulose for that. And his joints are bad so he gets an injection every three weeks. I call him a walking medicine cabinet. But he’s the most well behaved cat I have ever seen and tolerates everything we put into him.

Unlike the other one who has an Animal tag for a reason. I’m impressed he’s learned to tolerate us clipping his claws. I dread ever having to give him a pill.

Last edited:

correcaminos

I hear ya. The all black cat in my photo is 18. We has almost no teeth, has asthma so he’s on an inhaler and prednisolone. The pred gives him constipation so he’s on lactulose for that. And his joints are bad so he gets an injection every three weeks. I call him a walking medicine cabinet. But he’s the most well behaved cat I have ever seen and tolerates everything we put into him.

Unlike the other one who has an Animal tag for a reason. I’m impressed he’s learned to tolerate us clipping his claws. I dread ever having to give him a pill.
My deaf girl with leg issues (the big fluffy one on the couch) is like that. So easy to do meds and half her teeth are gone too! She's had so many health issue due to her abuse. She's med free right now but I think we'll have to do something for her leg soon. She stinks at claw clipping. The orange and white girl is 4 and so athletic and impossible to pill, except for me. She's my allergy issue baby. She's meh on her claws. The other has cerebellar hypoplasia. So he wobbles and has tremors. Not terribly cooridinated. Really makes him all the more adorable. He grooms me when I clip his claws... even the back. He also is great with pills but we cannot keep him calm during fireworks it seems. Tried it all! The things we do for our furry ones!

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
6D40FBDB-17A3-4341-8E86-6907C70DD2BA.jpeg

My 3 minions of darkness. Ignore the cotton of a toy that was murdered moments prior to the picture. Doc (all white) is completely deaf and has the loudest meow on the planet. Tyson (middle) is my sweet old man. He has diabetes and ibd so gets insulin and prednisolone. Marty (right) is a typically floof who is trying to overthrow my house under his rule.

I also have 2 pups Tony (collie) and Brutus (Shih Tzu). They are my snuggle buddies. 🐶
2AB2E07F-9E5E-49D4-B45C-8945057B3C20.jpeg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I take a 4 day break from this site for the holiday, and come back to the Domestic Tiger King thread. This thing took a dramatic turn somewhere.
One side left to celebrate that covid was over and they had returned to normal and the other side is out buying personal ventilators since the delta variant is so potent. Nobody was left so this place went to the cats and dogs 🐕 🐈‍⬛

MaximumEd

One side left to celebrate that covid was over and they had returned to normal and the other side is out buying personal ventilators since the delta variant is so potent. Nobody was left so this place went to the cats and dogs 🐕 🐈‍⬛
At least a third went to duel to the death over a new FP system, it seems. Some manage to find the time to post about all the things in all the threads. I’m actually impressed.

correcaminos

This happened shortly after we started working from home last year...
View attachment 569972
Hilarious! Though sorry for any damages caused. Since Ginger (yes my kid named our ginger girl, Ginger) still climbs we haven't even replaced the window treatments yet. She just turned 4 so maybe soon lol. Somewhere I have a pic of holes in our plaster wall where the hardware was until it was yanked from the wall. Gotta love them!

lisa12000

Sorry if this has been posted. From BBC news article this AM. Shows the decline in severity of cases during current UK surge. Also, looks like the rate of increase in UK is starting to slow. Good news.

View attachment 570019

it’s a mixed picture here. We have the uk but it’s four regions are on different trajectories. Scotland and England have seen the biggest rises over the last 6-8 weeks or so, with Wales and Northern Ireland faring much better. Now Scotland has peaked hopefully possibly due to not only their schools closing for the summer last week (so no mass in school testing as we are doing) but also they went out the euros tournament so less people in pubs!

england seems to have alpen down a bit - but our schools are still in and we are in the semi finals of the euros - so not holding my breath really. Our cases won’t go down for another 2/4 weeks imo

norrhene Ireland and Wales are now on the steep upwards curve that we were unfortunately so May take longer to peak

the worst thing is we have 635,000 students out of school right now with only 4% of them ever having a positive test. Our rules around bubbles abs isolation are causing chaos! As a teacher I’ll be very glad when the term ends for everyone’s sake especially as our rules on isolation are changing for next term which will hopefully make things a lot smoother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom