Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_W

Just back from WDW…the honor system clearly doesn’t work.

Not just WDW. My state has less than 50% vaccination rate and I've seen <5% mask wearing in any store. Heck, my workplace went to no masks for vaccinated employees a few weeks ago and everyone took off their masks, although I know of at least 2 people in my group alone who have not been vaccinated (but company policy forbids me from saying/doing anything).

Kevin_W

I have nothing COVID-related to post, but with all the back-and-forth arguing lately, maybe people might appreciate a picture of the new puppy we just brought home.
View attachment 569781

I will see your Bernese Mountain Dog and raise you a German Shepherd Puppy! :) Though this was taken 2 months ago, so our boy is much bigger now.

Perrin_-3 by Kevin, on Flickr

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I will see your Bernese Mountain Dog and raise you a German Shepherd Puppy! :) Though this was taken 2 months ago, so our boy is much bigger now.

I will call with a dog at the beach. Just over 18 months so not technically a puppy anymore but don’t tell her that ;)
2D565A7C-6106-48E0-A0ED-AA4E75E9FC9C.jpeg

Disney Experience

Just a minor update. Now that I read the report from quest diagnostics of my original covid19 test the ct number shows I had a very high viral load, especially for someone fully vaccinated. Also they were unable to sequence the virus. Additionally CVS questionarrie when scheduling the test would not let me answer yes to being fully vaccinated. At the time of test my second vaccine dose was within 9 months.

So for all I know statistically I was classified as a non vaccinated person with an indeterminate covid strain. Obviously not correct., being one of first 15,000 in world vaccinated with Pfizer. Covid free until last month.

FCAC5E23-5280-4513-B6EE-F4E2B57121AE.jpeg

Last edited:

Incomudro

My sentimental favorite.
We had a German Shepherd when I was a kid, I was about ages 6 -16 when we had "Heidi" by my estimate.
One of my son's face timed me from a pet place with a German Shepard puppy just a couple of days ago.

Last edited:

GoofGoof

Premium Member
My county’s weekly data is in and a 3rd week in a row well below 1 case per 100,000 people. Percent positive is holding steady around 0.5%. For reference, on the vaccination front as of June 23 the county had 73.3% of the total population with 1 dose and 84.4% of eligible people 12+. The vaccines do work.
273D512B-78CF-4E65-A885-195FC298AB17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom