Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdearl41

I dont know who's job is worse; the overworked, under paid cast members or the managers who must keep the overworked, under paid cast members working at a productive level.
Sounds like my family where neither of us have had a daycare for 2 months but still both have to work normal business hours. I think the toll it’s taken on me Has ruined my and my wife’s health for years. Cest la vie. Luckily only 3 more weeks til daycare.

Polkadotdress

What? Like the black plague that killed 25% of the population? I've never heard of people just dropping dead from this...

Have you not been following the news? There were so many stories about patients suddenly dying, from heart, clotting, or stroke issues. In addition, there were other stories about how people who were seemingly healthy, yet diagnosed as positive, that died in their homes alone. The belief was that there was a sudden onset of some sort of complication that caused then to die before they could get help.

Polkadotdress

During health checking if you go to customer service in the parks and checking they will add the note to Disney magic bands of health issue if it does it that way. I'm autistic so my info is placed on my guardian magic band as well.

Just want to clear up a misperception: there is absolutely no medical information that is stored about any guest anywhere on Magic Bands or in MDX. There IS the ability to have the Disability Access Service activated via MDX and used with Magic Bands, but that system only acknowledges that the guest has a need for and has been approved for the service. There is no corresponding "why".

hopemax

Have you not been following the news? There were so many stories about patients suddenly dying, from heart, clotting, or stroke issues. In addition, there were other stories about how people who were seemingly healthy, yet diagnosed as positive, that died in their homes alone. The belief was that there was a sudden onset of some sort of complication that caused then to die before they could get help.
Exactly. However, I've decided if people haven't been paying attention well enough to have already learned this, I can't help. Like I said, up thread. This virus is a problem because it's too dangerous to leave uncontrolled, not dangerous enough for a coordinated response.

Wildstar

Just want to clear up a misperception: there is absolutely no medical information that is stored about any guest anywhere on Magic Bands or in MDX. There IS the ability to have the Disability Access Service activated via MDX and used with Magic Bands, but that system only acknowledges that the guest has a need for and has been approved for the service. There is no corresponding "why".
Actually you are wrong on that on a PC the bands store information about issues if your not a cm like me I suggest stop posting fake information. Me and Mr Henry Winkler abc Disney.

Attachments

• IMG_20170220_001331_051.jpg
    IMG_20170220_001331_051.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 114

csmartin

And if they catch covid because they didn't want to wear the required masks, then pursuing legal action should not be part of the equation.
You have the now most powerful person in America in Dr. Fauci stating that masks won't work. You have the Surgeon General and Dr. Birx stating the same thing. If you don't need it; it won't matter. The N95 masks have issues because of the particles. If you don't have it; you can use a bandana. It's covering when you talk, sneeze, cough. This thing has been insane.

Chi84

Premium Member
And if they catch covid because they didn't want to wear the required masks, then pursuing legal action should not be part of the equation.
The masks aren’t intended to stop you from catching Covid. The masks are worn to prevent people who have the virus from coughing out droplets of virus that could infect others. The masks are to protect others - they are not designed to protect the person wearing the mask. I think this may have been covered already.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
You have the now most powerful person in America in Dr. Fauci stating that masks won't work. You have the Surgeon General and Dr. Birx stating the same thing. If you don't need it; it won't matter. The N95 masks have issues because of the particles. If you don't have it; you can use a bandana. It's covering when you talk, sneeze, cough. This thing has been insane.

thats part of the problem. None of us truly know what to believe because the news is hardly accurate and always slanted politically and who knows if we are being told everything by governments around the world

Tom P.

For the 4,724th time now... say it with me folks... the mask does not protect you. Not wearing a mask does not put you more at risk. The mask is there in case you are infected to prevent you from spreading your respiratory droplets to others. That's it. Wearing a mask has absolutely nothing to do with your own protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom