Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
What people are not outright saying is that college dorms replicate the living conditions experienced in prisons -- people share rooms, common cooking, socializing areas etc. If you have outbreaks in prisons, you will get outbreaks in halls of residence based on the same transmission threads. This is not because prisoners and college students are mixing, but because at some point someone gets infected and the living conditions lead to a wildfire spread. This is exactly why WDW closed, immediately, its intern program housing.
I can confirm. College is a prison you pay thousands of dollars to attend.

And as of now, it was definitely useless for me, even though I graduated. #thankscovid

DisneyDebRob

Has anyone figured out, if masks are required, how do people eat Mickey bars.. or get a Starbucks or popcorn? Think they may have certain area were you need to go to eat or drink? Going to be tough to have a turkey leg in your hand and walk around eating with a mask. Was this discussed here and I’ve forgotten over the last month? If so apologies..

bdearl41

Why are you yelling. They were homeless and smoking. I’m not really sure what’s their reasoning was. I’m not sure they were that concerned about my health as they blew smoke in my face. My post was in reference to a post on second hand smoke. Not a statement about wearing a mask. I just found some irony in it.
Based on studies the homeless even not being able to stay home or have exceedingly healthy habits are being effected at a far better rate than those who aren’t. Some interesting studies out of Boston. It’s really an odd trend.

Lilofan

Has anyone figured out, if masks are required, how do people eat Mickey bars.. or get a Starbucks or popcorn? Think they may have certain area were you need to go to eat or drink? Going to be tough to have a turkey leg in your hand and walk around eating with a mask. Was this discussed here and I’ve forgotten over the last month? If so apologies..
I would expect sales of junk food in the parks to take a loss. Wearing a mask, 100 degree heat, standing in line, and to go through trying to eat is not going to be worth it.

Disstevefan1

That is a poor excuse of not following policy. Some do not have any idea what management has to go through to make the operation run in many companies. Be part of the solution don't be part of the problem.

I dont know who's job is worse; the overworked, under paid cast members or the managers who must keep the overworked, under paid cast members working at a productive level.

Miss Bella

Based on studies the homeless even not being able to stay home or have exceedingly healthy habits are being effected at a far better rate than those who aren’t. Some interesting studies out of Boston. It’s really an odd trend.
Maybe the virus doesn’t ....not sure the word I’m looking for is....transmit maybe......as well outdoors. I’ve heard a few experts say that.

peter11435

Accepted. Your grammar not up to scratch, (ie. what commas mean) but relieved you understood the main point I was making -- or did you?
Last I checked this wasn’t a grammar forum. I’ll take factually correct over grammatically correct any day.

Your main point is easily understood and accurate. Your last sentence was just misinformed and misleading.

DisneyDebRob

I would expect sales of junk food in the parks to take a loss. Wearing a mask, 100 degree heat, standing in line, and to go through trying to eat is not going to be worth it.
I’m also expecting that everyone in the world will know you had a vacation at Disney with the face tan lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom