Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney4life2008

I think it is fair to say that none of us ever thought we would see this day. By Monday all of Disney's theme park properties around the world, and the Cruise Line, will be closed for weeks.

Truly bizarre and something people will tell their grandkids about (if they make that type of lifestyle choice to have grandkids, not that there's anything wrong with that).

LOL I don't think people will tell their grandchildren this. Maybe the larger pandemic but I hope people have other conversations outside Disney.

Squishy

1584060193176.png

Steel City Magic

So now with the parks closed, I know that means they are losing money and will most likely scale back alot of plans, but does it also mean that construction may ramp up ahead of schedule since they don't have to contend with daily crowds?

HongKongFooy

It was inevitable...... It was destined to close.

I said earlier that I doubt WDW and Universal would last the weekend without a closure announcement

I love being right........but on this one I wish I were wrong

Like price increases to stay up with Disney I'm waiting on Universal to give us their announcement.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
What you want to bet they will slow down any construction. A rational mind would be in 3 weeks time they can get alot done. But I get nothing will change. Hotels on the other hand, they may build a whole new DVC.
Heh. 3 weeks with no guests in the park? I'm sure a lot of work could be done quickly.

I can see it now..."Come visit the whole new post virus Disney!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom