Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazyboy97o

It’s not a lie. There are side effects (in this case nerve damage) that were not known and did not come out in testing. That’s not a lie. That’s a fact.
You repeatedly make posts questioning the safety of the vaccine based on lies, be it by pushing that they are not approved and refusing to explain that significance or by claiming that the testing was rushed. The safety testing was not expedited. Full approval does not require more safety testing. That you keep pushing these ideas is the lie.

TrainsOfDisney

You repeatedly make posts questioning the safety of the vaccine based on lies, be it by pushing that they are not approved and refusing to explain that significance or by claiming that the testing was rushed. The safety testing was not expedited. Full approval does not require more safety testing. That you keep pushing these ideas is the lie.
They aren’t approved. If that’s not signiciyto you that’s fine but it’s a fact.

The testing was “expedited” - that’s a fact.

correcaminos

It was “expedited”
The testing of people was not even "expedited" we had to wait for results. Thanks for a raging pandemic we got them fast. Clearing hurdles on other aspects did happen, but testing was sound
They aren’t approved. If that’s not signiciyto you that’s fine but it’s a fact.

The testing was “expedited” - that’s a fact.
Repeating lies it doesn't make it true.

They are approved for usage right now. Try looking up the difference between emergency and full approval. Might shock you what the difference is.

What is your end game here with this?

lazyboy97o

My endgame at the moment is I’m scared I’ll end up with nerve damage... or a blood clot although since I’m not a woman I have less of a chance with that one.
How long it takes for a reaction to occur has been explained repeatedly. “Long term side effects” are an anti-vaxxer lie that you have bought into and in the process are now repeating more anti-vaxxer lies.

Wendy Pleakley

It's pretty much been consistent that any risks from vaccines pale in comparison to the health risks of actually catching COVID.

The danger of blood clots from AstraZeneca was widely publicized, but the risk of blood clots from commonly used medication such as birth control is higher.

Being aware of the risks is fine, but the risk-reward benefit leaves no doubt that getting vaccinated is the way to go.

ImperfectPixie

My endgame at the moment is I’m scared I’ll end up with nerve damage... or a blood clot although since I’m not a woman I have less of a chance with that one.
You need to work to get over these fears. I almost started freaking out when I first read about heart inflammation among teen boys (my oldest hadn't had his second shot yet, and heart issues run in the family), so I understand being afraid.

But truly, the chances of having ill effects from the vaccine are virtually non-existent in comparison to the chances of suffering organ damage or clots from COVID itself.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
You can have an unknown adverse reaction to Advil and die. It's all about you evaluating your risk threshold.

But of course the very same agenda and click driven media that will scold everyone to get a shot, is also the first group lining up to sensationalize the second Mrs. Smith in Peoria has an bad reaction to the vaccine.
56,000 people go to the ER each year from this DEADLY FDA APPROVED MEDICINE. Is it in your home? Click here to find out:

(it’s Tylenol and that’s a real statistic. Also, you clicked.)

TrainsOfDisney

You can say this as many times as you want and that still won’t make it true.

Pharmacy Times® interviewed Chad Landmon, JD, chair of intellectual property and FDA practice groups at Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider, on the FDA’s emergency use authorization (EUA) process for COVID-19 vaccines, such as the expedited process for the recently authorized Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

Alana Hippensteele: So, Chad, how does the EUA process expedite the FDA’s normal approval procedures?

Chad Landmon: Sure, thanks for having me today. So, the EUA process at a basic level is expedited, and basically the way this works is it starts with an emergency declaration by the HHS secretary.

- https://www.pharmacytimes.com/view/how-the-fda-s-expedited-eua-process-works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom