Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I lived through a lot of different administrations and I’ve never seen a balanced rudder, but I give you credit for being optimistic.

No...you see reactionary because that’s what kinda has to happen.

Not to deep dive. But the easing of enforcement on pollution and the clean air/water acts benefited NO ONE. Not a single person...it’s not really debatable either.

That’s the kinda “unsexy” thing that has to kick back in.

There are many of those

Miss Bella

Yes there is. I will say at the same time it doesn't help when so many call it the Zombie apocalypse,. I'm not trying to be rude but the issue is and always been that too many try to downplay Covid. Its why I use the laugh emoji. I honestly think it's funny how so many downplay Covid and make stupid comments.
I called it that once sarcastically. I think you need to let it go. I watched too many seasons of the walking dead.

Jrb1979

I called it that once sarcastically. I think you need to let it go. I watched too many seasons of the walking dead.
It bugs me cause while out cases are rising here where I live, the cases come from private gatherings. The reason I bring bring it up is it saddens me to see so many make comments like you do. Wearing a mask and practicing social distancing is not a political thing or a zombie apocalypse thing. People just need to move on.

It sucks we can't travel but to constantly complain about it doesn't help. Yes I know you love cruising but why not go to Vegas instead? They are open and it's still a vacation

Miss Bella

It bugs me cause while out cases are rising here where I live, the cases come from private gatherings. The reason I bring bring it up is it saddens me to see so many make comments like you do. Wearing a mask and practicing social distancing is not a political thing or a zombie apocalypse thing. People just need to move on.

It sucks we can't travel but to constantly complain about it doesn't help. Yes I know you love cruising but why not go to Vegas instead? They are open and it's still a vacation
One I don’t constantly complain about it and two I would never vacation in Vegas.

Jrb1979

One I don’t constantly complain about it and two I would never vacation in Vegas.
The US has some of the best vacation cities in the world. I love Vegas and I love Orlando outside the parks.

My biggest thing with this whole thing is the complaining about restrictions in place. Why it bothers me so much is that here in Canada very few complain about it. They live with it and move on. The US its become a political and freedom thing.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The US has some of the best vacation cities in the world. I love Vegas and I love Orlando outside the parks.

My biggest thing with this whole thing is the complaining about restrictions in place. Why it bothers me so much is that here in Canada very few complain about it. They live with it and move on. The US its become a political and bull**** thing.
FTFY

NelsonRD

Officially? No.

Likely to have happened? Yes
Likely to be coming? Yes

Just too much traffic across the swamp to control it forever when your civic leaders aren’t willing to do it.

Is it being tracked? Here in NY, we get daily news of places and times of exposes. Of course, most of the reporting is done after, while people are asymptomatic at the time.

DisneyCane

‘‘Twas not...

I don’t make any such claims. Vaccines *** not fool proof and those that immediate said “it’s the only way” we’re frankly unqualified clowns with ulterior motives.

Everyone should have long gotten “in line” and done all the easy precautions...the precious “opening” would be in better shape...then viable vaccines would make everything better.

“Shut up and do it”...basically. Quite simple.
I didn't say you made that claim. You said something to the effect of "we shouldn't have gotten to where it is vaccine or bust." I was asking for a plan of how that could be accomplished without severe economic damage (worse than has happened). Somebody else mentioned masks as the solution and I did not intend to attribute that to you.

Jrb1979

I didn't say you made that claim. You said something to the effect of "we shouldn't have gotten to where it is vaccine or bust." I was asking for a plan of how that could be accomplished without severe economic damage (worse than has happened). Somebody else mentioned masks as the solution and I did not intend to attribute that to you.
I really don't see the big deal with masks and social distancing to get the economy going. The problem I keep seeing is that too many think it's a political thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom