Coronado Springs

Hi, I am 34 days away from our trip! We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort and was wondering what section is the best to stay in? What tips do you have on this resort?
Any help would be great!

Mine should be home too! However I am stuck here at the Fair with my kids and their animals. Now I am sure that there will be great news waiting for me!
As for the "Perferrred Room" it means that you will be getting a room that is conviently located, usually near thee pools and food. You do pay a bit more for it but I will never do anything else, it is so worth it!

Upvote 0

brizmom1999

Original Poster
Sunday 26th-Coral Reef, Mon. 27th-Tonys Town Square, Tuesday 28th Garden Grille after the Behind the seeds Tour, Wed. 29th-Rainforest Cafe, Thursday 30th-Crystal Palace, Friday 31st-'Ohana How about you?
Sunday 26th-Rainforest, Animal Kingdom--Monday 27th-Garden Grill--Tuesday 28th Le Chefs De France--Wednesday 29th-Crystal Palace (in before park opens for breakfast) and O'hana(dinner)--Thursday 30th-Sci-Fi

Upvote 0
Sunday 26th-Rainforest, Animal Kingdom--Monday 27th-Garden Grill--Tuesday 28th Le Chefs De France--Wednesday 29th-Crystal Palace (in before park opens for breakfast) and O'hana(dinner)--Thursday 30th-Sci-Fi
Well I cant sleep I have to head to pick up mom and dad then to Grand Rapids then on to The House of Mouse after pick ups in Baltimore and Atlanta I will be landing at 11:38am

Upvote 0

Club34

The CSR is hidden gem in the Disney Resort line-up. It has many deluxe amenities and its priced at a moderate level. Its transportation layout is among the best in WDW (it has several stops for its rather large layout) POR and CBR do not have this and thus it can get hectic there. While there certainly could be better onsite dining options, I think the resort does above average (its better than the current Contemporary Resort line-up IMO). I think if they upgraded/refurbed the maya grill it would be the best in WDW next to the GF. Ever since the discontinuation of the breakfast buffet at the Maya Grill it went downhill. That was the best buffet IMO. I have not experienced the new Pepper Market buffet...yet.

As far as the conventions, I have only had 1 semi-bad experience which was on my last trip. And it wasnt that it was really bad, just a bit crowded at times in the main building and when the conventions were on break and the crowd flooded the common areas. I usually go in late January so all of WDW is really dead but thats the way I like it- having the world to myself. In fact most of the times Ive been to CSR (maybe 7x since it opened) I rarely have encountered huge conventions if at all.

The main pool area is among the best in WDW, easily on par with the deluxe resorts. The quiet pools are just that. I am not athletic at all, but on a couple of early mornings I started my day with a couple of laps. Refreshing and surreal. So peaceful is this resort in the early morning, especially when theres no conventions.

The theming of the resort is impeccable IMO. Yes, its a bit bland and not big on the disney theme/characters and such, but to me thats fine. I get that at the parks. The resort feels like a nice resort. Plenty of palms and heavy on the fountains (walk the grounds early in the AM, you won't be disappointed). The main building is very nice and has the requisite music loops that get embedded in your brain triggering a depressive response once you get back to the real world.

On that note, I'm checking flights and looking at packages. 2 years is long enough. I'm going home.

Upvote 0
The CSR is hidden gem in the Disney Resort line-up. It has many deluxe amenities and its priced at a moderate level. Its transportation layout is among the best in WDW (it has several stops for its rather large layout) POR and CBR do not have this and thus it can get hectic there. While there certainly could be better onsite dining options, I think the resort does above average (its better than the current Contemporary Resort line-up IMO). I think if they upgraded/refurbed the maya grill it would be the best in WDW next to the GF. Ever since the discontinuation of the breakfast buffet at the Maya Grill it went downhill. That was the best buffet IMO. I have not experienced the new Pepper Market buffet...yet.

As far as the conventions, I have only had 1 semi-bad experience which was on my last trip. And it wasnt that it was really bad, just a bit crowded at times in the main building and when the conventions were on break and the crowd flooded the common areas. I usually go in late January so all of WDW is really dead but thats the way I like it- having the world to myself. In fact most of the times Ive been to CSR (maybe 7x since it opened) I rarely have encountered huge conventions if at all.

The main pool area is among the best in WDW, easily on par with the deluxe resorts. The quiet pools are just that. I am not athletic at all, but on a couple of early mornings I started my day with a couple of laps. Refreshing and surreal. So peaceful is this resort in the early morning, especially when theres no conventions.

The theming of the resort is impeccable IMO. Yes, its a bit bland and not big on the disney theme/characters and such, but to me thats fine. I get that at the parks. The resort feels like a nice resort. Plenty of palms and heavy on the fountains (walk the grounds early in the AM, you won't be disappointed). The main building is very nice and has the requisite music loops that get embedded in your brain triggering a depressive response once you get back to the real world.

On that note, I'm checking flights and looking at packages. 2 years is long enough. I'm going home.[ We had a great time there I went there worring about the rooms and being a convention center. It seemed like a great hotel . My teen girls said it was the best one of the disney's yet! Better than All-stars Music, sports, Yatch club and I didnt think anything would out do the Caribbean Beach but this was great. The Breakfast Buffet at Peppers Market was superb! So much to pick from!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom