Coronado Springs???

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I stayed at Coronado for the first time earlier this year. I was extremely impressed with everything there. I felt almost like I was staying at a Deluxe resort but after discounts I was paying Value prices. The difference between this Moderate and the Values is night and day. The theme isn't in-your-face Disney, but it is very well done.

The only part of the experience that wasn't great was the transportation. It takes a while to get anywhere just because there are a bunch of bus stops all around the resort.

Upvote 0

peterpanic74

CSR Bus Service

I can only speak from personal experience, but when we stayed here in 09/06, the bus service was EXCELLENT. We never waited long at all to get to any parks from CSR. The trips from resort to park were only a few minutes at most. Some times the bus does swing by Blizzard Beach, but we never waited there long. Maybe it depends on the season, but we had NO problem at all! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

FrogFrog

^ Perhaps we may see each other at the Pepper Market! :D

Most of their food we tried was decent - not great by any means. I will advise you to stay away from any type of "stir fry" at Pepper Market. It sounded really good when I looked at it on the menu board but it was probably one of the worst meals I have ever had in my life. The cheeseburger and oven roasted chicken were both good.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom