News Coronado Springs Expansion - Gran Destino Tower

Flynnwriter

Apparently Gran Destino translates to “hospital room.” Disney, what is going on?! Enough with the white/tan rooms of bland and Pergo floors. This is a Disney hotel - not Section 8 housing. Who is in charge? Stop with the bland, depressing, characterless rooms. You have forgotten who you are and why people like you. This is getting really worrisome.

Last edited:

Little Green Men

Apparently Gran Destino translate to “hospital room.” Disney, what is going on?! Enough with the white/tan rooms of bland and pergo floors. This is a Disney hotel - not section 8 housing. Who is in charge? Stop with the bland, depressing, characterless rooms. You have forgotten who you are and why people like you. This is getting really worrisome.
It means Great Destiny

John park hopper

The Great Destiny is this what WDW destiny is---- generic hotel rooms. The rooms look nice (you can get nice at any Hilton , Embassy Suite) just not something I would expect at WDW

John park hopper

If the Gran Destino is geared for the convention crowd I can see the generic rooms but why connect it to the Coronado Springs Resort. With all the property Disney has just build an area for convention hotels not tied to the resorts

Flynnwriter

Restaurant on the lake - looks fun, original and fits the surroundings. It may be a little simplistic, but it’s not way off. The restaurant in the tower looks like a mom from Tampa visited Barcelona for a day and went to Living Spaces furniture store and went crazy. Along with the nightmarish lobby, this isn’t looking like a gran disaster.

Jahona

Three Bridge Bar and Grill sounds so uninspiring. The original theme was hanging gardens which leads to a lot of cool names.

jt04

I mean as an American that sounds a lot more in theme than "Three Bridges" Just have to add Cantina after it to finish it off.
Although if we want to split hairs wouldn't Tres Puentes be a bit closer?

Either option. The views should be amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom