Coral Reef

psdisney

Original Poster
We are thinking about dining at the Coral Reef for our trip in November.

Two Questions: How's the food/service? Do you still have the view of the saltwater tank even though it is no longer the Livings Seas Pavillion?

Thank you! :)

lilclerk

You do still have a view of the tank (the pavilion is now The Seas w/ Nemo and Friends,) and there's great views from just about every seat.
If you do a search on these forums, you'll find many mixed reviews on the food/service. I can tell you that had a great experience there last year, though that was a while ago.

H20Babie

You do still have a view of the tank (the pavilion is now The Seas w/ Nemo and Friends,) and there's great views from just about every seat.
If you do a search on these forums, you'll find many mixed reviews on the food/service. I can tell you that had a great experience there last year, though that was a while ago.

Agreed. It was one of the highlights of our trip last year. The service was excellent, food very enjoyable, and the view ... well, my brother was in the tank (literally, not figuratively)!

George

Liker of Things
We are thinking about dining at the Coral Reef for our trip in November.

Two Questions: How's the food/service? Do you still have the view of the saltwater tank even though it is no longer the Livings Seas Pavillion?

Thank you! :)

I had a fantastic time at the Coral Reef in mid-December. I really liked the food and our waiter was very attentive and even gave our "free" child (not quite 3) her own dessert. My gut feeling is that if you like seafood and things that are a little different (if I remember right we had Mahi Mahi on a bed of couscous and blackened catfish served over grits) I think you'll like it.

wdwmomof3

We really enjoyed eating there. The food was very good and the atmosphere was exactly what I had dreamed that it would be. Although we sat in the back, we could still see everything fine. My kids cant wait to go back. :)

mnfootballmommy

I am definitely NOT a seafood person and I loved it. Our trip in Dec. was our third experience at Coral Reef and quite possibly the best. (We had previously been in '93 and '04, with '04 being very disappointing) The lobster soup was phenomenal and the steak was delicious. DH had the salmon but was wishing he had ordered my meal instead!:slurp:

BUTTERHEAD1

thumbs up

We went there for the first time on last trip (Aug-07) and I thought it was very good. It will become a place we will eat on our future trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom