coral reef restaurant

big stitch

my wife and i our returning for our second anniversary(oct9-oct13), she wants to eat at the coral reef at epcot. any suggestions on what time to go and what to eat.

thanks

animal kingdom lodge oct,02

animal kingdom lodge oct,04

Budahman

Last time we ate there, was in 2000. We enjoyed it, and plan to go back there and eat maybe this next trip later this year.
My wife got fish, and seemed to enjoy it (even though the fish seemeds as though it was stareing back at her with it's head still full intact).
I really enjoyed the Lobster soup.
Good Luck......

Upvote 0

Woody13

I would go there for lunch and have the Grilled Jumbo Shrimp - rosemary skewered shrimp, Taishan noodles, garlic, basil, olives and tomato for $19.50.

Or you could have the Nemo Filet with a side of Dory caviar for $125.00. :D

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Other options

Check allearsnet.com for a copy of the menu and you can get a good idea for yourself. The ambiance is nice, but I have found the service to be uneven and the prices higher than at comparable restaurants. For an anniversary dinner, I would suggest something like France or Artist Point (at WL), Jiko at (AKL), many people like California Grill (top of Contemporary), although I don't consider it particularly intimate...or even elegant. My favorite special, special place is Victoria and Alberts at GF, but notice, $$$$$ alert.

Check out all on the Deb's web site, its a great resource.

Upvote 0

disneydawg

The lobster bisque at coral reef is incredible. The chocolate wave desert is probably the best desert I have ever had. Make sure they know its your anniversary, they usually throw in a free desert or champagne.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom