Cop

speck76

They could fill in the ponds in FW, between the Odyssey and Refreshment port, and build CoP and Timekeeper onto the end of the Innovations buildings. I like Timekeeper, I wish it was open more.

Just Imagine what they could do in Tomorrow land if they had the space of Timekeeper plus the above mentioned space to work with, probably a minumum of 4 attractions, inc an ticket or two, could fit into that area.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by General Grizz
Why don't you go find 'Captain Positive' at some inspiring threads (i.e. IASW)? :confused:

I was simply making a point that Disney is letting the classics die. It's a Small World will have a GREAT rehab, but there's no indication that Disney will FIX CoP, but rather let it lie in dust for half the year once Stitch closes. Don't you remember that CoP was Walt Disney's favorite? That's what I meant by the "Celebration."

What I Ment is that you dislike anything thats new... period. If its not CoP, WoM or Horzions (etc) then you automaticly dislike it and tend to bash it. *shrug* ie. Test Track, Tiki Birds under new managment... and now, the stunt show (just because they are not re-habbing CoP? :confused: )

I've gone crosseyed...LOL nevermind...

General Grizz

Originally posted by DMC-12
What I Ment is that you dislike anything thats new... period.

I'll assure you that is completely false. :wave:

Sorry that you've only run into my negative posts. I also assure you there are other kinds.

Expo_Seeker40

Well if Wonders of Life gets screwed, why not give it a facelift and stick the CoP in there. Afterall it is a circle, and appears, atleast, to be big enough to house the dimensions of the CoP as is, or in an expanded version.

Nothing will ever compare to the original GE Pavilion at the world's fair.

There is another possible option, WDW could sell it or donate it back to GE to get ride of it, and then GE could sell it off to the Scenectady or even better, the NYS Museum which has plenty of room for the CoP. With all the childrens events, and other educational events that go on at the museum every day, a refirbished CoP would definantley draw in crowds and be a signature attraction at the museum.

General Grizz

Originally posted by Expo_Seeker40
Well if Wonders of Life gets screwed, why not give it a facelift and stick the CoP in there. Afterall it is a circle, and appears, atleast, to be big enough to house the dimensions of the CoP as is, or in an expanded version.

Nothing will ever compare to the original GE Pavilion at the world's fair.

There is another possible option, WDW could sell it or donate it back to GE to get ride of it, and then GE could sell it off to the Scenectady or even better, the NYS Museum which has plenty of room for the CoP. With all the childrens events, and other educational events that go on at the museum every day, a refirbished CoP would definantley draw in crowds and be a signature attraction at the museum.

You have a very creative mind!

I would rather, however, see Wonders of Life redone. Make a new E-Ticket. (Disney has the brains to do this!) Refurbish the inside. . . add some characters and ORIGINAL characters. They could make that thing booming again while holding true to Disney traditions of education, spirit, and showmanship. I, too, have considered this area. Change the DNA chain to the Tower of the Four Winds. :lol: . . . ah, but Health is essential.

As for the NY idea, that would be neat; however, I believe we're giving up on it this way. It's a "Disney" attraction, and, while it WAS first introduced as a "Worlds Fair" show, the attraction may be "museumized" and not be as "living." Something tells me that CoP belongs in Walt's parks as it's one of the only remaining Walt Disney attractions.

I'm also thinking Disney should redo the ride mechanisms and make something totally efficient. Your thoughts?

Expo_Seeker40

Certainly Grizz, and I really don't think there is much room left for the CoP to expand in Epcot unlees for WoL or a filled in lagoon portions of future world. I totally understand that it's a disney attraction, but since 1994 what have they really done to help it? Not much. I only would see NYS as a last resort if WDW decides for w/e crazy reason to get rid of it, since GE's headquarters are based in schenctedy and Albany with the NYS Museum is only minutes away from the GE plant.

BTW is the theater motor driven, because it does vibrate before you rotate. Magnetics could be an option, look how the Tomorrowland Transit Authprity hardly ever brakes down. New seats would be nice LMAO...leather!:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom