Cop - Crowds Higher Than Ever!

DLMAGICDARREN

I am glad I went on it yesterday, althouugh it was pretty empty when I rode, I keep going on at about 12:00.

What they should have done is placed the 100 years of Magic Kiosk near the attraction, instead of hiding them in the exposition hall where nobody finds them anyway.

That way questions could have been about Caresel of Progress to peak public's curiosity. It should be the star attraction of all including all four parks.

Instead it is simply not known what's inside.

I know it runs till the 6th but I am going out of town, so I won't be back till after it's closed again :(

At least I got two more times in during this special run!

s25843

Originally posted by DLMAGICDARREN
I am glad I went on it yesterday, althouugh it was pretty empty when I rode, I keep going on at about 12:00.

What they should have done is placed the 100 years of Magic Kiosk near the attraction, instead of hiding them in the exposition hall where nobody finds them anyway.

That way questions could have been about Caresel of Progress to peak public's curiosity. It should be the star attraction of all including all four parks.

Instead it is simply not known what's inside.

I know it runs till the 6th but I am going out of town, so I won't be back till after it's closed again :(

At least I got two more times in during this special run!

There was a 100 YOM exhibit in the Expo Hall????

Phewww I missed that one totally LOL

DLMAGICDARREN

All four parks have them. Magic Kingdom's is in the Exposition Hall, Epcot's is in Innoventions, MGM's is in the Sorcer hat, Animal Kingdom's is in Disney outfitters. A lot of people only think that MGM has them, since there are so well placed there, but all four parks do.

TinkerBell9988

That's great that the CoP had a large attendance, its well-deserved! :king: I think that Disney (if they notice how important this attraction is to some of us!! :mad: ) should make this attraction open all year long, but of course, everyone has said that already. I signed the petition that every1 is talking about, you should too!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Not to burst the bubble but... I've been working the past few days as this has happened almost every day where we extended the hours of CoP/Timekeeper and HoP. This is due to high attendance in the park and has NOTHING to do with how those individual rides are doing. CoP and Timekeeper are still..even in the best part of the day only doing 25-30% of their capacity when everything else in the park is hitting between 90-100%.

DLMAGICDARREN

Originally posted by disneyfan1313
Not to burst the bubble but... I've been working the past few days as this has happened almost every day where we extended the hours of CoP/Timekeeper and HoP. This is due to high attendance in the park and has NOTHING to do with how those individual rides are doing. CoP and Timekeeper are still..even in the best part of the day only doing 25-30% of their capacity when everything else in the park is hitting between 90-100%.

I have to agree. I don't want to be the pesimest here, nothing saddens me more, but just because a few theaters fill up in a crowded spring break day, does not alter the fact that the majoriity of the time it's empty. The very fact that a on line web site only gets 2000 petetions, when the park can hold 80,000 a day kind of shows we are the minority in trying to hang onto it.

Disneyland park had to face the same reality when it lost the Bears last September.

Please don't get me wrong, this is not what I want to be, but I kind of think I know what's coming :(

General Grizz

Original Poster
Maybe they should do polls....

And actually HIGHGLIGHT CoP on the map since several of the people don't know what it is! Heck, I am sure there'd be more attendance if the it was highlighted with a Walt Disney's 100th stamp or something...

Disney4648

Grizzly hall is right again, if disney made a few advertisments throughout WDW for CoP, then maybe people would realize what it was....I never knew what it was until the closing the ride situation go serious and i love that ride now!

Help Save the CoP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom