Cop - Crowds Higher Than Ever!

General Grizz

Original Poster
WELL, FOLKS....SOME DAYS IT IS, SOME DAYS IT ISN'T, BUT COP ALMOST HAD A RECORD LAST MONDAY!

1) It was a Monday
2) It was scheduled to close at **7**
3) It DIDN'T...it closed sometime between 10 and 12!
4) Each theater was crowded to at least 75%

YAHOOOOOOOOO!

This info comes from our friend BDis..I should let him explain...LOL...let's see if he mentions it if he does a trip report :)

DDPGambit

Thats awesome! Unfortuatly, Disney might not notice it...
"Well, thats just one day...lets close it again!" :fork: grrr to Disney on that matter.

Walt148

:sohappy: Thats GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Let's hope disney will notice. Maybe if they see it with a lot of attendence they will keep opening it certain times of the year!

Big Thunder

Originally posted by Alberrisford

i shouldnt see why not. Its a great ride :D
Back in May 01' when I went with my family we all were voting between CoP and Buzz Lightyear for first ride of the trip. Of course my little brothers chose Buzz and I had to endur that before our Space Mountain Fastpass return time opened up. When we got off, they all had forgotten about my CoP ride:fork: !

Big Thunder

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Heh...Disney should additionally highlight it on the map as a "WALT CLASSIC" as it is his B-Day Celebration ;)
Yeah and Pressler will have his own 50th Birthday celebration at WDW. "Come and Celebrate the 50th birthday of the God of the Walt Disney World Resort, Paul Pressler."

s25843

Great!!!
I was a little worried when the first day it had opened in a few months (Feb. 14th) of this year, we were the only 3 people in our section of the theatere. And yes, that was my first ride of that trip!!!

I just wish COP had lines like Buzz Does!!!!
The lines have been so long the last 3 trips that we didnt even bother going in, the last time I rode it was in 1999!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom