Coolest Shotglass?

disneydudette

I don't really have any favorites... but I love the look of the CBR shotglass and my AKL one (yes we collect resort shotglasses too!) Anytime we try a new resort, we pick up a shot glass to remember the experience.

Our favorite ride shotglasses would have to be the Space Mountain that lights up on the base, Splash Mountain, and the 100 years of Magic.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Any chance you could take some pictures of these? I want to buy a few WDW shotglasses this trip!

I got an E:E shotglass last trip, but someone put it in the dishwasher, and no it is no more :(

:) Here's the coolest one. The Space Mountain one.

Attachments

• spaced shotglass.jpg
    spaced shotglass.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 37

Krimedog

i was actually just thinking about the topic of shot glasses and disney the other day, telling myself, of all the times i have been to disney, i have never gotten one. So i told myself this trip i will try to find cool shotglasses that really amuse me. But i got three years to collect, because im only 18 (cant drink yet, haha):lol:

lspicknall

My favorite is one I got 20 (+/-) years ago, it is a large (3 oz.) shot glass with a handle and the old logo ( a large D around the grid world with mickey ears).

Tiggerfanatic

I collect shotglasses everywhere I go - they cheap and easy to pack and display. I had about 20 WDW ones at one time, but lost them in a house fire. Bought 5 this last trip so I'm on my way to building my collection back up/ The only time they get used is New Year's Eve - the rest of the year we drink beer (what can I say - we're rednecks from PA!):lol:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
The coolest shotglass is the one with the strongest drink inside ;)

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I'm not a programmer unfortunately. At the moment, I'm a freelance graphic/web designer.

OH. Bummer. (just kidding!)
I have several Atari Basic programming for the 8-bit computer books just waiting for me to get the computer to go with them....
Your 10, 20 language was nice to see.

Slipknot

Broken glass on the front.

Alien's (from Alien Encounter) face on the other side inside facing broken glass on front:D .

TALL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom