Cool Hidden Magic

Aroleggim

Original Poster
I'm going to Disney in the fall with a person who's never been. I want to create a small list of things to look for while there to show them the cool finds. I know a lot of hidden magic but what are some of the really major ones to do. Not specifically on one ride.

wylde75

The Disney coat of arms on the Castle above the front entrance. Walts window above Caseys.sit on the bridge to tommarow land for wishes and tink will fly righ over the top of you.tons more secrets.

ShatteredByLoss

I haven't seen one of my favorite ones listed here yet.. so I'll share..

In MGM (Hollywood Studios) near Star Tours.. there is a wall on the left hand side. Up at the top are some flower pots. Follow the floower pots to the end of the wall. The very last one on the wall, isn't a flower pot at all. It is a bowl full of ice cream. :slurp:

And remember. If something is out in the open than Disney knows it is going to get touched, pulled, prodded or opened. Most of the time, they have something happen when the brave (or far too curious :animwink: ) decide to try it out.

So, if you see a phone booth, go in and pick up the phone. If you see a packing crate that is obviously a display, go open it. If you see an out of the way bench, go ahead, have a seat and then listen to the things going on around you. You'll be amazed at what Disney has put out there for people to find.

Funny things happen. Be sure to have your camera ready!

Enjoy

- Loss

adv.bluedude

When you enter the preshow area of Mission Space, you can hear an announcement asking for a Mr. Johnson. Another reference to Mission to Mars

There are a few that i can think of off the top of my head at the end of the carousel of progress look at the cork board and read the messages. in cinderellas castle at the water fountain there is a crown if you look up while getting a drink it looks like the crown is on your head. also in cinderellas castle there are the mice (Gus and Jack) looking down at the crowd (when walking threw the tunnel) At haunted mansion look at all the headstones, there all rather comical, there is sopposed to be a wedding ring hidden in the pavement in front of haunted mansion. one thing you could do is to take your friend on a keys to the Kingdom tour that would be real neat for both you and them! notice the space between garbage cans and music were ever you go!

Hope this helps!:wave:

tampabrad

There is a key under the mat at Muppets 3-D

The names in the windows on Main St USA are real people who are significant to the Disney Co.

The 5 legged goat on the mural at the Contemporary. It isn't a mistake, it is to show that the world is not perfect.

Pull the rope at Indiana Jones.

Before the hat, the area in front of the Chinese Theater was a hidden Mickey with the lake being an ear. There are still some remnents of it.

rob45

Get a Hidden Mickey book and look for them in the parks. You can get one at any book store or at the locker rentals in each park.

Maelstrom Troll

Charlton Heston misspelled his name in Hollywood studios in front of the GMR. He was distracted when writing it and never noticed the mistake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom