Contemporary Resort refurbishment

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the Food and Fun Center at the Contemporary resort is set for refurbishment to coincide with the rest of the refurbishment that is ongoing? We have ressies for end of November and I'm concerned there will be no refillable mugs, or quick counter service will be cut back (this happened to us when Wilderness Lodge Roaring Forks underwent refurbishment and was a little inconvenient). Thanks!

Chape19714

As far as I know the Food and Fun Center is to remain unchanged, so the mugs should be abailable in late november!

Hope this helps!

sneaksbeac

Not Mug ?

I was gonna ask this anyways I figured I would put it under this heading, it has nothing to do with mugs.

Are the garden buildings being refurbed also/ have they been done already etc etc. Just wondering, thanks...

Figment1986

I was gonna ask this anyways I figured I would put it under this heading, it has nothing to do with mugs.

Are the garden buildings being refurbed also/ have they been done already etc etc. Just wondering, thanks...

From my observations, South Garden wing is complete.. unless they have work on the backside near baylake still to be completed...

the north gardens wing was never touched, and people say october 1 is when they play with it.. doing either a remodel like the south, or demo and build the "C" Tower...

Mr.EPCOT

The Contemporary overhaul is slowly proceeding in phases. No one is sure what order everything will be closing and opening in, but they should have a counter-service option open throughout the entire process, whether it be in it's original location downstairs, or when it is eventually installed in the Concourse. But rest assured, the Food & Fun Center WILL be closing to move upstairs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom