Contemporary Conundrum

wdwstateofmind

We just stayed there two nights after a week on the Fantasy. Saturday night was nice and watching Wishes from the first time on a balcony (12th flr. Atrium Club Level) was something I wouldn't trade for the world. However, the second night (Sunday) everything was just really noisey. The construction of the bus area was the main source of it, but what can you do. Also, I'm going to assume resorts have different water sources cause the waters smelt / tasted of Splash Mountain and if it wasn't for the club area having filtered water I would have not been happily hydrating myself.

I also don't know where else you'd get shots one your camera like this either...I mean every photo on my crappy camera is like AMAZING (I just couldn't get any clear fireworks shots as I have no idea how to use my DSLR).

965365_819334889700_1430641373_o.jpg

981320_819334919640_288898447_o.jpg

wdwstateofmind

It was noisy at night because of the construction? Or just during the day?
Just in the early morning starting at like 4:30 AM on Monday and I'm thinking they only do it during the week cause on Sunday morning there was no construction going on (they're only expanding the bus area)....I'm also a light sleeper, but I can see the constant beeping on dump trucks maybe annoying someone else a little...

Violet

Just in the early morning starting at like 4:30 AM on Monday and I'm thinking they only do it during the week cause on Sunday morning there was no construction going on (they're only expanding the bus area)....I'm also a light sleeper, but I can see the constant beeping on dump trucks maybe annoying someone else a little...

430 AM? Ugh, that's really annoying! Yeah, that would wake me up too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom