Construction Wall Around Timekeeper

HandyAndy

Original Poster
I do not know if this has already been posted, but today at the MK i noticed there is a Grey cnstrution wall surrounding the Timekeeper enterance. However, there is no writing like 'Imagineers a Play' on the walls yet!

CaptainMichael

Good news! Thanks for the update!!!
monsters_inc.jpg

Captain Hank

Wow, they didn't waste much time, thankfully. I hate that they closed Timekeeper (one of my favorites), but I am glad that they're putting something in its place, instead of letting an empty building sit at the entrance to Tomorrowland any longer.

dxwwf3

imagineer boy said:
*prays for no Monsters Inc.*

I guarantee it won't be as bad as SGE. Let's hope Disney has learned their lesson and this will be a worthwhile attraction. Otherwise, there will be no reason to enter Tomorrowland from Main Street :lol:

bassman

ive only really bin on timekeeper once but i loved it,i thought it was awsome.but saying that i think that a new mosters inc attraction would be cool 2,maybe not where time keeper used 2 be but somewhere in disney. i just hope that they dont make the mosters inc attraction a stage show. but if this means farewell 2 timekeeper for good then there is only 1 thing for me 2 say.
farewell timekeeper,i hardly knew thee(does a jack sparrow type salute with hat)

gcurling

I realize that I am not a major nor regular contributor to these boards. I also know that there are those who come bursting through the doors with "inside" information that only proves later to be wrong. Or, in some cases, there are those just trying to get attention. I can only tell you that I am not one of those people nor do I have any reason to play games on discussion boards.

So, with all that said... I have it on excellent source that activity on Monsters, Inc. is taking place behind that construction wall as I type.

Skippy

I have it on excellent source that activity on Monsters, Inc. is taking place behind that construction wall as I type.

well i really want to hear more information on this show. i can't settle for a few shots of names on a blueprint. i want concept art, press releases, pictures of The Ladder, anything!

sigh. okay. i'm done.

ctwhalerman

Wow, I'm really surprised they are moving this quickly, if in fact they are finally replacing Timekeeper. It's sad to see it go, and I don't know if a Monsters Inc. attraction really fits in with the Tomorrowland theme, but at least we know with Lassetter on board now, his characters are not going to end up in a lackluster attraction. So this may be win-win for everyone.

ISTCrew20

HandyAndy said:
I do not know if this has already been posted, but today at the MK i noticed there is a Grey cnstrution wall surrounding the Timekeeper enterance. However, there is no writing like 'Imagineers a Play' on the walls yet!
I think this wall will be like the SGE one. It started out grey, got painted blue, had stars added, and then newspaper clippings about Stitch escaping were put up, and then finally the attraction logo.

bluefaery

I've never did ride Timekeeper so I don't know what I miss, but I LOVE monsters Inc. That movie is one of my all time faves. I can't wait to see what is going in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom