Construction at Disney Studios

Sean23

Original Poster
This is at the end of New York Street.

18720030506-004-med.jpg

MsSnuzi

:kiss: I love that we get to see the back stage stuff going on! My only regret is that I didn't find this site sooner . . . :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man
What the heck are they doing. Possibly making way for a new attraction?

My quess is they are/will be making a new Façade for that part of the street/building.

toystoryma

I saw this too last week.. its right near the old Hunchback show.. which is all boarded up. I wonder what will go in there next?

They were completely ripping out the wall on NY St. But when I was there there was no one around working on it to ask what they were doing.

We'll find out soon enough I guess :)

jedimusik

Saw this press release:)

The Amazing World of Ladders!

This new Disney Studios attraction takes guest into an adventure that explores the ladders of the past as well as what ladders will mean for our future! A thrilling pre-show demonstrates the use of ladders all over the world, before you embark on an interactive journey showing how ladders aren't only used to go up, but down as well! The simulator experience makes you feel as if you are actually climbing the ladder! But watch out that you don't accidentally go under one, because then you'll run into Chutey - this mischievous contraption wants you to slide all the way down to the bottom again!

beast

Sponsor for The Amazing World of Ladders!

You forgot to state that the sponsor for this new E-ticket attraction is Home Depot.

Tim Allen will be the mascot.

Shaman

Does anyone know what will replace the Hunchback show??? Maybe the construction has something to do with the change in show/attraction.

ImagineerFan04

:sohappy: I'm So Excited I just can't Hide it!:sohappy:

I can't wait till they tell us what it is.

I think it's something from the Paris Studios like That Stunt Show Spectacular or mabe Animagic.

Tell us Soon!! Tell us Soon!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!
I was getting nervas that nothing was going into the Studios while everthing else is getting a major attraction.:sohappy:

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by ImagineerFan04
:sohappy: I'm So Excited I just can't Hide it!:sohappy:

I can't wait till they tell us what it is.

I think it's something from the Paris Studios like That Stunt Show Spectacular or mabe Animagic.

Tell us Soon!! Tell us Soon!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!
I was getting nervas that nothing was going into the Studios while everthing else is getting a major attraction.:sohappy:

I don't...think it's an attraction...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom