Connections Cafe and Eatery

Cmdr_Crimson

Is that the whole space or is there more to the side/behind that we can't see in the video?

I assume there's other seating somewhere because otherwise that would be really small.
I think due to them not having a second floor and widening it out to the former Innoventions east/former small Mousegear store it's going to have more seating area than previous..

UNCgolf

I think due to them not having a second floor and widening it out to the former Innoventions east/former small Mousegear store it's going to have more seating area than previous..

I would think so -- it wouldn't make any sense to build something smaller. That's why I said I assume there's more seating than you can see in that video, because that looks smaller than the Electric Umbrella.

TikibirdLand

I would think so -- it wouldn't make any sense to build something smaller. That's why I said I assume there's more seating than you can see in that video, because that looks smaller than the Electric Umbrella.
There HAS to be. I can't imagine they'd replace the Electric Umbrella with something smaller.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Not sure about now... But, I always remember that EU had a pretty healthy crowd moving through it. Sometimes, that lower area would be so crowded that we had to use the 2nd floor.
Got it. Just thinking out loud how big it needs to be with all the offerings throughout world showcase as well as the F&B capacity in the Land pavilion. I could totally be underestimating the needs for a large space. Or at least as large as EU

matt9112

Got it. Just thinking out loud how big it needs to be with all the offerings throughout world showcase as well as the F&B capacity in the Land pavilion. I could totally be underestimating the needs for a large space. Or at least as large as EU

Plus let's be honest up front theres not much. The land as you said is kind of it. Even that's a little hike.

Centauri Space Station

Is that the whole space or is there more to the side/behind that we can't see in the video?

I assume there's other seating somewhere because otherwise that would be really small.
Yes theres more, that’s only the house of innoventions and test the limit lab areas, the rest of EU and innoventions East will be as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom