confused....

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tink
As a throw back to my angry youth, I did the whole RObert Smith thing - the hair, etc. I was the only girl in the stadium who looked that way and even Robert Smith (except for the hair) wasn't really into it as much as I was. Definitely a blonde moment. Everybody else had moved on and into the 90's but me.

Robert Smith, if I remember correctly, was wearing some kind of sports jersey.:confused:

Good call! He wore a different hockey jersey in every city on the tour... ;)

DisneyFreak

Talk about being confused....my first concert was Motley Crue and Whitesnake (Girls, girls, girls tour 1987), I even camped out for tickets. Some of the most interesting people I have ever met and I use the term interesting loosely.:rolleyes:

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Talk about being confused....my first concert was Motley Crue and Whitesnake (Girls, girls, girls tour 1987), I even camped out for tickets. Some of the most interesting people I have ever met and I use the term interesting loosely.:rolleyes:

No, no, DisneyFreak, the Cure, not the Crue..;)

I think I saw the Psychedelic Furs in '87, and the Thompson Twins and Chris Isaak (!) (he was amazing, btw)... Ah, thanks, DisneyFreak...my boyfriend of 18 months took me to see the Twins and Isaak for my 16th birthday and told me on the way in that he was dating someone else... You had to mention 1987, didn't you...;)

I had forgotten about that... [shrugs] Guess it wasn't that important...

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by mightyduck

No, no, DisneyFreak, the Cure, not the Crue..;)

I think I saw the Psychedelic Furs in '87, and the Thompson Twins and Chris Isaak (!) (he was amazing, btw)... Ah, thanks, DisneyFreak...my boyfriend of 18 months took me to see the Twins and Isaak for my 16th birthday and told me on the way in that he was dating someone else... You had to mention 1987, didn't you...;)

I had forgotten about that... [shrugs] Guess it wasn't that important...

Sorry to bring up bad memories mightyduck:( I thought I was just bringing up bad concerts. My concert history got a little better after that.

Fahrenheight 454/Boston
Dokken/Aerosmith
Tommy Shaw/Rush
Black Crows/ZZ Top
Don Henley
Garth Brooks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom